Oh Me - Oh My... Obama Caught in a Major ACORN Lie

OMG, but you would Believe anything coming from mediamatters.

A Propaganda arm of the Progressive-Democrat party.:lol:

Let me ask you something, Steph. Have you ever caught Media Matters lying??? You must have. Tell me, what did they lie about?? Why should I not believe what they say??

yes, they lie all the time.
The are a Propaganda arm of the Progressive-Democrat party, run by and funded by Progressives.. Most people know that.

Well shit, so what if it's a propaganda arm for the Dems? Aren't we allowed just one to go up against your hundreds?

Snip:

But, when Barack Obama was confronted about his relationship with ACORN publicly before the election he had an entirely different story. This is what he said in October 2008:

Reporter: Senator McCain today said there was voter fraud going on in the battleground states. ACORN has been tampering with America’s most precious right. There has to be a full investigation and he also said you need to disclose your full relationship with ACORN. I’m wondering if you have any reaction to Senator McCain’s charge?

Barack Obama: Well, first of all my relationship with ACORN is pretty straightforward. It’s probably 13 years ago when I was still practicing law, I represented ACORN and my partner in that investigation was the US Justice department in having Illinois implement what was called the motor voter law, to make sure people could go to DMV’s and driver license facilities to get registered. It wasn’t being implemented. That was my relationship and is my relationship to ACORN. There is an ACORN organization in Chicago. They’ve been active. As an elected offiical, I’ve had interactions with them. But, they’re not advising my campaign. We’ve got the best voter registration in politics right now and we don’t need ACORN’s help.

the rest with links.
Gateway Pundit

So you repeat what is on the video without explaining the lie?

exactly. NOthing to see here, yet another partisan hack making false accusations and claims about obama. Fuck this is getting old

You got that right...unsubscribing right now.

OMG, but you would Believe anything coming from mediamatters.

A Propaganda arm of the Progressive-Democrat party.:lol:

Let me ask you something, Steph. Have you ever caught Media Matters lying??? You must have. Tell me, what did they lie about?? Why should I not believe what they say??

The are a Propaganda arm of the Progressive-Democrat party, run by and funded by Progressives.. Most people know that.

Good Lord!!! Does everything have to be spelled out for you???? Give me an example. It shouldn't be that hard!!

ACORN is under investigation in, what, 8 or 9 States??

Most investigtions have to have a reason for said investigation.

From the video it sure looks like OL"BO was lying through his teeth. However, looks can be deceiving. LOL

From what I can see, the main focus of conservatives is to bring Obama down. So you people need to give some details when you make such a generic statement.

I don't think that's unreasonable.

Good Lord!!! Does everything have to be spelled out for you???? Give me an example. It shouldn't be that hard!!

Huh, what that.:lol:

Oh bullshit. Acting defensively is a very human reaction. But to describe Obama, IN THIS INSTANCE, as being a "pathological" liar is beyond reason. It makes YOU look like a typical sociopath personality, glib and superficial, egocentric and grandiose. The fact that people like you continue to glom onto this issue (which is old) is proof that you're the ones who have a psychotic fixation on something so unimportant.

The OP said nothing about Obama being a pathological liar.

:dig:

Where did I mention it came from the OP,

You didn't, I'm saying that the OP said nothing about Obama being a pathological liar. Obama was caught lying and all you do is defend it.

oh astute one?

Thanks but flattery will get you nowhere.

Last edited:
last I checked this thread was about the Dear Obama.
:lol:

Actually I read this piece this morning. I wanted to post it and decided to do it here because the thread concerned the ACORN "incident". That's all.

So is that the reason you are not going to answer me??? I thought you'd be a little more creative, Steph. But that's cool. I hear ya. :)

First of all, Rinata, your article was too long. They won't read anything that doesn't support their position if it's more than a few sentences. You can include a link, but they won't click on that either. They (Stephanie and her ilk) won't read anything that might force them to stop and say "hmmmm..." let alone confess that there might be more to their favorite topic du jour than meets the eye.

Geez!!! I try to pick the most informative parts of an article to post. I figure that maybe if they see it's interesting they will click on the link and read all of it!!! Because I know, just like you said, that if I post just the link that they won't read it!!

Maggie, that is so ignorant. It's depressing, too. And I guess it really proves that they just parrot Limbaugh and Beck.

That's why their responses usually involve name calling and vulgar words and expressions only. There is never any real information. That's the only way they can respond because they are totally uninformed.

Thanks for your response, Maggie.

So you repeat what is on the video without explaining the lie?

exactly. NOthing to see here, yet another partisan hack making false accusations and claims about obama. Fuck this is getting old

You got that right...unsubscribing right now.
TRANSLATION:

"Oh fuck it!.........That Mickey Mouse eared motherfucker I voted for done stepped on his dick again.........I'm outta here!, GOD DAMMIT!

:razz:

Forum List

Back