Oh Me - Oh My... Obama Caught in a Major ACORN Lie

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jPJwu3wUcU]YouTube - Oh Me - Oh My... Obama Caught in a Major ACORN Lie[/ame]

Lets get one thing straight...

It is the Right Wing Conservatives that have told more LIES about ACORN than anyone

Nobody is as threatened by poor,young, urban voters than the Conservatives

ha ha ha, what a bullshit artist.

Barry just hasn't grasped the whole 'video tape can catch you lying' thing yet. :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Snip:

But, when Barack Obama was confronted about his relationship with ACORN publicly before the election he had an entirely different story. This is what he said in October 2008:

Reporter: Senator McCain today said there was voter fraud going on in the battleground states. ACORN has been tampering with America’s most precious right. There has to be a full investigation and he also said you need to disclose your full relationship with ACORN. I’m wondering if you have any reaction to Senator McCain’s charge?

Barack Obama: Well, first of all my relationship with ACORN is pretty straightforward. It’s probably 13 years ago when I was still practicing law, I represented ACORN and my partner in that investigation was the US Justice department in having Illinois implement what was called the motor voter law, to make sure people could go to DMV’s and driver license facilities to get registered. It wasn’t being implemented. That was my relationship and is my relationship to ACORN. There is an ACORN organization in Chicago. They’ve been active. As an elected offiical, I’ve had interactions with them. But, they’re not advising my campaign. We’ve got the best voter registration in politics right now and we don’t need ACORN’s help.

the rest with links.
Gateway Pundit

In all the Republican lead witch hunts against ACORN ....how many have stuck?

Other than a setup against lowpaid workers, the right has not been able to get anything on ACORN.. Cheney sent the whole justice department against them

Last edited:
Snip:

But, when Barack Obama was confronted about his relationship with ACORN publicly before the election he had an entirely different story. This is what he said in October 2008:

Reporter: Senator McCain today said there was voter fraud going on in the battleground states. ACORN has been tampering with America’s most precious right. There has to be a full investigation and he also said you need to disclose your full relationship with ACORN. I’m wondering if you have any reaction to Senator McCain’s charge?

Barack Obama: Well, first of all my relationship with ACORN is pretty straightforward. It’s probably 13 years ago when I was still practicing law, I represented ACORN and my partner in that investigation was the US Justice department in having Illinois implement what was called the motor voter law, to make sure people could go to DMV’s and driver license facilities to get registered. It wasn’t being implemented. That was my relationship and is my relationship to ACORN. There is an ACORN organization in Chicago. They’ve been active. As an elected offiical, I’ve had interactions with them. But, they’re not advising my campaign. We’ve got the best voter registration in politics right now and we don’t need ACORN’s help.

the rest with links.
Gateway Pundit

So you repeat what is on the video without explaining the lie?

Snip:

the rest with links.
Gateway Pundit

Psst -- Barry is still secretly the President of Acorn, a position he covets far more than being President of the United States.

Idiots...

Snip:

the rest with links.
Gateway Pundit

Psst -- Barry is still secretly the President of Acorn, a position he covets far more than being President of the United States.

Idiots...

you got that right. don't forget he is also a President for the Unions.
The rest of the People in the United States, not so much.

Snip:

the rest with links.
Gateway Pundit

Idiots...

Quit whining ya witch. There are plenty of ISSUES to take up against Obama. That you're still content to spend your time on small stuff says volumes about your level of intelligence.

In all the Republican lead witch hunts against ACORN ....how manyt have stuck

Other than a setup against lowpaid workers, the right has not been able to get anything on ACORN.. Cheney sent the whole justice department against them

Yet they use the word Acorn as a gotcha thing. Republicans suck and I hope that idiot "pimp" gets pimped in jail.

Idiots...

Quit whining ya witch. There are plenty of ISSUES to take up against Obama. That you're still content to spend your time on small stuff says volumes about your level of intelligence.

LOL, the only WITCH I see is the one who posted this ugly post..:lol:

A judge in New York ordered that ACORN’s federal funding be restored, rolling back a slew of Congressional actions that sought to stop taxpayer money from flowing to the community group on the heels of a fall full of embarrassments for it.

Nina Gershon, a district judge in New York, issued a preliminary injunction directing the department of Housing and Urban Development, the Office of Management and Budget and the Treasury department to disregard a bill signed into law by President Obama that prohibited federal funding of the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now.

“The question here is only whether the Constitution allows Congress to declare that a single, named organization is barred from all federal funding in the absence of a trial,” Gershon wrote in her opinion. “Because it does not, and because the plaintiffs have shown the likelihood of irreparable harm in the absence of an injunction, I grant the plaintiffs’ motion for a preliminary injunction.”

Read more: Judge restores ACORN funding - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

The left will NEVER hold this incompetent fool of a president accountable for anything, at any time.

Christ, the man has broken just about every promise he's made to them, and they just go on like it never happened. He lied straight to their faces so many times during the campaign just to get their votes. And do we hear even one of these clowns come out and call him on it?

HELL FUCKING NO!

It's laughable, to say the least.

You righties are just plain nuts. I swear you all escaped from Bellevue. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back