Oh man...What coulda been a $490 ticket became a warning...crazy.

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
So I workout at the campus every morning, and usually ignore the 10mph signs on the campus that early (7am)...well going 30 over and turning right at a stop sign without stopping...campus police gave me a warning. YIKES.

Last edited:
So I workout at the campus every morning, and usually ignore the 10mph signs on the campus that early (7am)...well going 30 over and turning right at a stop sign without stopping...campus police gave me a warning. YIKES.

I'm sure you'll care when you accidentally kill someone. Or maybe not.

haha ive been doing the same thing for nearly 3 years now...no one is ever there that early...seriously. I learned my lesson though, good sir.

haha ive been doing the same thing for nearly 3 years now...no one is ever there that early...seriously. I learned my lesson though, good sir.

janitor or food service worker?

So you declined personal responsibility for your actions?

no, he gave me a choice. he was like "You can take the ticket, or I put this as a warning in the system and next time you're caught doing this we will take away your license." i opted for the latter.

hahha are you too fucking retarded to read the first sentence of the thread? Hahaha....how do you manage to work a computer being so stupid?

hahha are you too fucking retarded to read the first sentence of the thread? Hahaha....how do you manage to work a computer being so stupid?

perhaps you should express yourself better.... your o/p said you work out at the campus. that can mean you are a student... or a worker...

but then again, i'm going to bet that you use the gym there only and not the classrooms.

and no one is there that early.... until they are.

perhaps you should express yourself better.... your o/p said you work out at the campus. that can mean you are a student... or a worker...

but then again, i'm going to bet that you use the gym there only and not the classrooms.

and no one is there that early.... until they are.

well the gym opens at 6 and they dont start giving out parking tickets til 8...so...it makes sense if you want to workout without paying for parking.

I know, let me guess, traffic laws apply to everybody except for you... You say you've been doing this speeding thing for over 3 years. Sounds like chronic criminal activity to me. You should have been given the expensive ticket. For 3 years you've been driving around a college campus. I guess you can't absorb intelligence... Just a guess.

my husband got out of a ticket he was going 90 in a 70 mph zone on I10 in Tallahassee. They made him get out of the car and in back of the cruiser. I thought for sure he was going to be arrested for wreckless driving. About 10 minutes pass and he comes in and I said how much for the ticket. He said 7 dollars for failure to prove insurance even though we had the card . The state trooper let him go because he was active duty military and just gave him that ticket because he stopped him. All we had to do is send in proof of insurance and pay 7 bucks. I was sleeping when he was speeding. I made him put the cruise control on 70 the rest of the trip and he never speeds higher then 5 miles now because he knows he got lucky last time.

Forum List

Back