Oh Look

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The Republicans want a second special council to investigate the “Republicans” on the first.

Happy Days.

House GOP leaders McCarthy, Scalise join calls for second special counsel

As you know, evidence has come to light that raises serious concerns about decisions and activities by leadership at the highest levels of the Department of Justice and Federal Bureau of Investigation regarding how and why the Clinton probe ended and how and why the Trump-Russia probe began,” the letter stated.

This should be fun for everyone. If Sessions recuses himself on this one and asks congress to pick one this will get real interesting quick.

The GOP desperation is approaching critical levels
If you have nothing to hide you should let them investigate. Right?
Go ahead. It’s never stopped you nutjobs before. How many Benghazi investigations again? :rolleyes:
Four dead Americans what difference does it make?
Perfect for political games. You guys really dragged every inch you could out of their murders. Crazy how your overlords were able to convince you and the rest of the base that the terrorists were completely innocent.

Go ahead. It’s never stopped you nutjobs before. How many Benghazi investigations again? :rolleyes:
Perfect for political games. You guys really dragged every inch you could out of their murders. Crazy how your overlords were able to convince you and the rest of the base that the terrorists were completely innocent.
Four dead Americans, what difference does it make?

Yawn, you said that a year ago.
You said the investigation was ending a year ago
No I said the investigation was bullshit, and I'm being proved right. If there is anything there, the media would've leaked it by now.
It’s being leaked like crazy. Multiple indictments, Cambridge Analytica being linked, of course, to Russia, Trump hiring more lawyers, Mueller issuing more subpoenas, and on and on.

You tell me, since you masturbated to their deaths

Did you use a vibrator or a knothole?

That’s what you’re into? Pervert. No wonder you loved exonerating the terrorists who actually killed them, creep.

That’s what you’re into? Pervert. No wonder you loved exonerating the terrorists who actually killed them, creep.
You must love blow up dolls!

Yawn, you said that a year ago.
You said the investigation was ending a year ago
No I said the investigation was bullshit, and I'm being proved right. If there is anything there, the media would've leaked it by now.
It’s being leaked like crazy. Multiple indictments, Cambridge Analytica being linked, of course, to Russia, Trump hiring more lawyers, Mueller issuing more subpoenas, and on and on.

Obama used a Russian linked company in his re-election campaign? Are you sure?

Forum List

Back