Oh Look, not a minor at all

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Look one of those "minors" the State seized and held is not a minor after all. And check out how the State admitted they screwed up..

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080513/ap_on_re_us/polygamist_retreat

The State is still refusing to honor Utah birth certificates as well. Watch them claim the child this girl had is to remain in State custody because they had her illegally listed as a minor and were holding her.

This is nothing more tan a witch Hunt and you people think it is fine. Shame on you.

Look one of those "minors" the State seized and held is not a minor after all. And check out how the State admitted they screwed up..

The State is still refusing to honor Utah birth certificates as well. Watch them claim the child this girl had is to remain in State custody because they had her illegally listed as a minor and were holding her.

This is nothing more tan a witch Hunt and you people think it is fine. Shame on you.

Appealing to emotion? One out of 465 people being held as minors was proven to be an adult and released. That takes the number down to 464, as the article states.

It isn't a witch hunt. The State has every right to investiage possible wrongdoing within its borders.

Damn you're like a dog with a friggin bone aren't you! Except of course this bone is imaginary.

So, in RGS's fevered brain, if the State makes any error at all, everything else the State has done becomes illegitimate?

If you thought you were defending a Constitution that required perfection, I hate to tell you this - you were wasting your time. But at least you got a nice socialized pension out of it.

Has someone checked RGS's medication lately. Seems like he needs to up it a little.

Yes a mistake was made. That STILL doesnt mean a crime WASN'T committed.

Once again for you slow turds. The accusation being that girls 13 to 17 were being forced into sex. Almost all the children seized were well under that age group on the nebulous claim that they were being brainwashed. Now go back and find out that only 53 girls in the age group actually exist and a bunch of them have birth certificates showing they are actually 18 and guess what?

Try again.

And I see Integrity does not permeate this board at all. The claims I need meds or more meds are simply attacks by you assholes because you have no case.

Once again, enjoy your rights, cause when you approve of this shit, you are not going to have them for much longer.

Once again for you slow turds. . . .

And I see Integrity does not permeate this board at all. The claims I need meds or more meds are simply attacks by you assholes because you have no case.

[ *** edited to highlight irony ***]

Do you believe that a person uses ad hominen attacks only when he has weak arguments?

Do you believe that a person uses ad hominen attacks only when he has weak arguments?

I beieve you and your buddies reference meds because you have no argument. Like I said, enjoy those rights, unless you are one of the "right people" those rights will go the way of the DoDo with the support you turds show for them.

I beieve you and your buddies reference meds because you have no argument. Like I said, enjoy those rights, unless you are one of the "right people" those rights will go the way of the DoDo with the support you turds show for them.

So you think it's proves nothing when you routinely spew insults, but it undercuts their arguments when others do it to you?

That double standard certainly explains why you fail to acknowledge your proven errors, while quickly scorching anyone else for errors that are perceived only by you. You are delusional. You must be drawing SS for mental impairment. What is the DSM-IV classification for your impairment?

Take your meds, please. You'll feel better.

Indeed, take the whole bottle. I'll feel better.

So you think it's proves nothing when you routinely spew insults, but it undercuts their arguments when others do it to you?

That double standard certainly explains why you fail to acknowledge your proven errors, while quickly scorching anyone else for errors that are perceived only by you. You are delusional. You must be drawing SS for mental impairment. What is the DSM-IV classification for your impairment?

Ohh look retard says the same thing again.

RGS, you keep blaming the state, however, if this sect had it's crap together, the state would not have raided the compound, and the state wouldn't have this problem with aging the children.

Let me get this straight, you're saying that because one girl may be an adult--out of 465 children, the state is doing a horrible job and they're wrong?? lol. Figure out the percentage of 1 out of 465.

So far, I havn't seen any court claim of brainwashing, considering brainwashing isn't illegal, unless you commit criminal acts because of it. For example: brainwashing your children to have sex with older men would be illegal, not the brainwashing part, but the fact that the child was having sex with an older man. I'm sure even someone as gifted :cuckoo: as you could figure that out.

Not true. The "state" makes egregious mistakes all the time. Frequently it ends up with children dead, when it refuses to investigate cases in which children are actually being hurt or "loses track" of children in dangerous situations. In the old days, the "state" was responsible for lobotomizing and/or sterilizing "substandard" or "incorrigible" children.

Once again. If the state says these girls don't have the RIGHT to have children, the state doesn't have the right to allow underage girls the RIGHT to get abortions. And when they do, the state should be treating those girls exactly the same...investigating their families, taking them into custody, and removing whatever children they DO have from them.

It is a witch hunt, and I promise you, there will be many more of these women and children released quietly, and the press will not cover it because it doesn't go with their sensationalist demonization of Christians, and because it shows the hypocrisy of the "my body my choice" crowd.

:rolleyes:

He's not delusional. I have yet to hear anyone address the hypocrisy of removing these girls on a whim because they might be underage and pregnant, while the battle cry for abortion is, regardless of the age of the girls getting pregnant, they have a right to privacy. It seems to me that those are the people who are delusional, if they think the rights of some are sacred, but the rights of others should be sacrificed based on their own feelings about the situation.

It is a witch hunt, and I promise you, there will be many more of these women and children released quietly, and the press will not cover it because it doesn't go with their sensationalist demonization of Christians, and because it shows the hypocrisy of the "my body my choice" crowd.

Are you talking about the cult or Gitmo?:rofl:

Once again for you slow turds. The accusation being that girls 13 to 17 were being forced into sex. Almost all the children seized were well under that age group on the nebulous claim that they were being brainwashed. Now go back and find out that only 53 girls in the age group actually exist and a bunch of them have birth certificates showing they are actually 18 and guess what?

Try again.

Once again, enjoy your rights, cause when you approve of this shit, you are not going to have them for much longer.

a "bunch of them" is supposed to suffice as a legitimate, fact-based argument? How about ONE of them so far has been proven to be over 18.

The children under the 13-18 year range were taken into protective custody as a precaution against their being in an abusive environment. You can insult and call names all you want, but the law allows CPS to do it.

Once again you fail to address the REAL situation. The right of the children to be protected against even possible wrongdoing supercedes the rights of the parents to practice their religion. You are arguing just the opposite.

You are arguing that it doesn't matter what's going on in that compound to those children so long as the parents' rights to practice whatever religion they choose is not infringed up.

Priorities. Everybody's got them. I don't get yours.

Forum List

Back