oh look if you are a democrst it is ok

Sounds as if you are! You giving Moore the same pass? Yes or no?
you want to compare this guy acting like he is grabbing an adults breasts to a grown ass man that has admitted to creeping on teenagers? Really?
Last I heard Moore has denied the allegations and the case is being litigated. Franken has admitted his wrongdoing and apologized while trying to hide behind the guise of ‘comedy.’ So you deny being partisan but I hear you repeating the Democrats talking points. So, you show me please where Moore admitted to creeping on teenagers?
Im not talking about the allegations. I am talking about him admitting to preying on teenage girls. It came out of his mouth
"I knew Kayla was going to be a special person in my life"
Besides willow, you know damn well i aint no fucking democrat :rolleyes:

Jeez us fucking Christ. He noticed her?

Roy Moore Said He First Noticed His Wife ‘Many’ Years Before They Married — When She Was a Teen

Moore was 38 when he married Kayla Kisor, who was 24.

And this makes him a pervert? You are definitely a Democrat!
So for him to look at a teen and think to himself i want to marry her, that doesnt make him a perv?
Clue! He wanted to marry her. He did not grope or rape her, her found her attractive and married her, she agreeded to marry him. How long have they been married now?

you want to compare this guy acting like he is grabbing an adults breasts to a grown ass man that has admitted to creeping on teenagers? Really?
Last I heard Moore has denied the allegations and the case is being litigated. Franken has admitted his wrongdoing and apologized while trying to hide behind the guise of ‘comedy.’ So you deny being partisan but I hear you repeating the Democrats talking points. So, you show me please where Moore admitted to creeping on teenagers?
Im not talking about the allegations. I am talking about him admitting to preying on teenage girls. It came out of his mouth

Roy Moore Said He First Noticed His Wife ‘Many’ Years Before They Married — When She Was a Teen

So for him to look at a teen and think to himself i want to marry her, that doesnt make him a perv?
So every older man who looks at a teen is a pervert? Is this correct?
Word play doesnt look good on you
Can you look at a 14 year old boy and wish he was your husband?
How woudl you feel if some 30 year old man was gawking at your daughter that wasnt old enough to drive? Shit, i would cut his dick off for you!

How woudl you feel if some 30 year old man was gawking at your daughter that wasnt old enough to drive? Shit, i would cut his dick off for you!
Is Mrs. Moore unhappy?

Have you read this?
Roy Moore's wife responds to allegations on Facebook

So all older men who look at teens are perverts. Is this your stance?

Clue he did not marry her at 14, or grope her, or rape her. She was 24 when he married her.

We are all the products of sexual harassment. All of us have ancestors that started relationships with aggressive male behavior.

However, kissing a grown woman and molesting a 14 year old are two completely different things. Grown woman are capable of taking action and defending themselves. 14 year olds are not.

We are all the products of sexual harassment. All of us have ancestors that started relationships with aggressive male behavior.

However, kissing a grown woman and molesting a 14 year old are two completely different things. Grown woman are capable of taking action and defending themselves. 14 year olds are not.
Please show proof that Moore molested his wife when she was 14.

Is Mrs. Moore unhappy?

Have you read this?

yep. Just like all older women that want to marry 14 year old boys.
I guess all these teachers getting busted are your heroes?

Is Mrs. Moore unhappy?

Have you read this?

So thoughts are now punishable huh? Moore should go to prison for thinking his wife attractive when she was 14 and marrying her when she was 24?

Is Mrs. Moore unhappy?

Have you read this?

So thoughts are now punishable huh? Moore should go to prison for thinking his wife attractive when she was 14 and marrying her when she was 24?
Punishable how?

Is Mrs. Moore unhappy?

Have you read this?

Punishable how?
Never mind Democrat. You are president of the thought police. Good job.

Is Mrs. Moore unhappy?

Have you read this?

Punishable how?
Lol
Sorry if you are offended that I think grown people that find young teens attractive, perverts.

Is Mrs. Moore unhappy?

Have you read this?

Punishable how?
Lol
Sorry if you are offended that I think grown people that find young teens attractive, perverts.
Not offended at all. How will you punish those thoughts?

Punishable how?
Lol
Not offended at all. How will you punish those thoughts?
By my judgement

Lol willow thinks a grown man that acts like he is grabbing a grown woman's tits is despicable but a grown man preying on a teen is fine and dandy

Everyone knows anything is acceptable with democrats if the person has enough $.

yup now we have a thread started by jillian trumpeting this as good and all the libs on the board are in it defending franken and ignoring his accusers.

Forum List

Back