Oh Libs this has GOT to hurt. Rush Limbaugh Ratings Up 60% Since Fluke Controversy

'Rush Limbaugh Show' Ratings Up 60% - YouTube

That's got to hurt.

I know libs will scream it isn't true, and we only have Rush's word.

But consider this. Some of you IDIOT LIBS on this board were predicitng that Rush was done. Gone! Finito!

And he's still here, doing fine, and ADDING sponsors.

The libs war to get rid of Rush fell as flat as all their other astroturf efforts.

I told you libs. Your liberal media didn't make Rush, so your liberal media can't take him down.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The kind of people who listen to Rush are not people I would want to know. So who cares?

And I was just gonna invite you to the Rush-Room......

.....darn.

Deany would have been suited to the EIB Nap Room. Rush got rid of it after his site was revamped. Too bad. Deany would have loved it. It was lead by John F'ing Kerry. (He served in Viet Nam you know) :eusa_shhh:

I don't know, republicans think that the entire planet hangs on rush's and FOX's every word. FOX may be the #1 "news" station on cable news but that does not translate into the majority by any stretch. FOX and rush freaks are only a small segment of the population...no matter how much that hurts! :)

I don't watch Fox.

And I don't listen to Rush except once in a blue moon.

I don't know, republicans think that the entire planet hangs on rush's and FOX's every word. FOX may be the #1 "news" station on cable news but that does not translate into the majority by any stretch. FOX and rush freaks are only a small segment of the population...no matter how much that hurts! :)

Project much?

Stupid response. But I would never expect anything less from you.

Lol..I used to listen to them all a lot more when I traveled for work and when my work kept me plugged in but anymore I don't even have cable, and I don't have an opportunity to listen to talk radio anymore.

I remember when Rush had a TV show...and it was good, while it lasted...

Lol..I used to listen to them all a lot more when I traveled for work and when my work kept me plugged in but anymore I don't even have cable, and I don't have an opportunity to listen to talk radio anymore.

I remember when Rush had a TV show...and it was good, while it lasted...

I have several tapes of his TV endeavour saved for posterity. :D

Project much?

Stupid response. But I would never expect anything less from you.
Then WHY did you answer dumbass? :badgrin:

Face it, he is good at what he does, and his best format is Radio. It's hard work and talent, not luck. Agree or disagree, he has good instinct. He may misstep, but that does not take away from his ability.

I don't watch Fox.

And I don't listen to Rush except once in a blue moon.

I'm All IN. Look at FOX once in awhile...Charter member Rush 24/7...Neal Boortz, Laura Ingraham, Glenn Beck (Member GBTV), Michael Savage, Rusty Humphries, Monica Crowley, George Noory and others...

Wow! That's all I have to say. Is it against the rule to save something like this?

Face it, he is good at what he does, and his best format is Radio. It's hard work and talent, not luck. Agree or disagree, he has good instinct. He may misstep, but that does not take away from his ability.

So hitler, saddam and bush, can't take away from their ability to fuck over the people for power and money. Ok, Hush you have an ability to sell your sole and can careless about the future of the world for money, how is that talent and its the ones writing the checks to Husk BTW? It’s a show that needs to make money. by spewing hate and fear thinking to ones that follow this crap, for profit now that talent! And glad they are so few and will slowly die away (even faster when the fat head fuck has his heart attack what will they do, and will the suicide rate spike for the year?) as people truly can get to facts and truth these days and that keep the sick types in check that banner Hush.

So let’s get a head start on who will replace this clown, that would be fun. BTW have you ever gone to a bar and spotted a Hush listener and started chatting with them?
Have some fun with them even buy them a few drinks
stroke their Hush passion, lie to them make or even expanded on wrong facts to them and get them spewing hate and video record it.. sweet…. And a fun night!

So hitler, saddam and bush, can't take away from their ability to fuck over the people for power and money. Ok, Hush you have an ability to sell your sole and can careless about the future of the world for money, how is that talent and its the ones writing the checks to Husk BTW? It’s a show that needs to make money. by spewing hate and fear thinking to ones that follow this crap, for profit now that talent! And glad they are so few and will slowly die away (even faster when the fat head fuck has his heart attack what will they do, and will the suicide rate spike for the year?) as people truly can get to facts and truth these days and that keep the sick types in check that banner Hush.

So let’s get a head start on who will replace this clown, that would be fun. BTW have you ever gone to a bar and spotted a Hush listener and started chatting with them?
stroke their Hush passion, lie to them make or even expanded on wrong facts to them and get them spewing hate and video record it.. sweet…. And a fun night!

You have an active fantasy life.

I dually NOTE your comparison here...when there isn't but between Saddam and HITLER.

The rest of your yaksqueeze is thrown out.

Forum List

Back