Oh Lefty Winger "Human Shields." Where Did You Go?...

Yea i remember the Lefty Wingers crying & holding hands vowing to be "Human Shields" for ole Saddam Hussein. So why not help out Gaddafi? It's a valid question.

Yeah no doubt, where are the human shields and no war for oil cats at? they miss the bus on this war or something?

It's all about the 'D' man. "NO WAR FOR OIL!" & "Human Shields" are only for when an 'R' is in there. Same ole same ole. Nothing ever changes.

So if Bush bombed Libya, Tripoli would be full of human shields and no war for oil protestors? damn, I bet Ghaddafi wishes Bush was still running the show.:doubt:

Yeah no doubt, where are the human shields and no war for oil cats at? they miss the bus on this war or something?

It's all about the 'D' man. "NO WAR FOR OIL!" & "Human Shields" are only for when an 'R' is in there. Same ole same ole. Nothing ever changes.

So if Bush bombed Libya, Tripoli would be full of human shields and no war for oil protestors? damn, I bet Ghaddafi wishes Bush was still running the show.:doubt:

BINGO!! Right On! :clap2::clap2: :)

Yea i remember the Lefty Wingers crying & holding hands vowing to be "Human Shields" for ole Saddam Hussein. So why not help out Gaddafi? It's a valid question.

Yeah except when they're different.

:lol::lol:

I would Rep ya HG if i could. Got the ole "Spread it around Message" though. Sorry man.

I don't recall any Human Shields for Afghaninstan?

That's because we were all behind President Bush's actions in Afghanistan. The country supported the President going after those that attacked us...then he invaded Iraq.

The right needs to stop trying to create false equivalences between Iraq and Libya. It makes them look petulant and foolish (at BEST).

Gaddafi can't get no love from the Lefty Winger Human Shields? What's up with that? Saddam got whole lot of love from those guys. What's goin on?

Remember all those Lefty Wingers who rushed over to Iraq to help poor ole Saddam Hussein by volunteering to be "Human Shields? Yea where did they all go?
You watch waaaaaaay-too-much FAUX Noise, but.....

EVERYTHING'S temporary.

241.png

:woohoo:

Evidently Saddam was a Friend to the Left while Gaddafi is not, I am of course basing this on how silent the left is about attacking a Sovereign Nation who did nothing to our nation. Either that or the left is simply being hypocrites about the entire thing perhaps the left could be so kind as to let us know which it is.

Remember all those Lefty Wingers who rushed over to Iraq to help poor ole Saddam Hussein by volunteering to be "Human Shields? Yea where did they all go? Why aren't they rushing over to Libya to help Gaddafi out? Just not seeing them heading over there. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a 'D' doing the bombing this time around. But i'll let you decide that for yourself. I know where i stand though.

It's funny. A democrat gets the country involved in a conflict, 5,000 kids don't die in it, the riiiiight cries like a pack of spoiled children.

A republican tries to stimulate the economy by giving casket makers and grave diggers plenty of work and the riiiiiight loves it.

This is very similar to what happened with Clinton and Bosnia....how many of our brave soldiers died over there? Apparently way too many for the Right...or is it way too few?

If there ever was a 'War for Oil',this Libyan War is it. Some Western European Nations dragged us into this Libyan War. Just like we've dragged them into previous Wars. The Brits and French wanted this War and we followed them in. There are no legitimate justifications for these Bombings. So where did all those Lefty Winger Human Shields go?

If there ever was a 'War for Oil',this Libyan War is it. Some Western European Nations dragged us into this Libyan War. Just like we've dragged them into previous Wars. The Brits and French wanted this War and we followed them in. There are no legitimate justifications for these Bombings. So where did all those Lefty Winger Human Shields go?

No doubt, where are the human shields and no war for oil protestors? how come Saddam got all that help and Ghaddafi doesn't?:confused:

if there ever was a 'war for oil',this libyan war is it. Some western european nations dragged us into this libyan war. Just like we've dragged them into previous wars. The brits and french wanted this war and we followed them in. There are no legitimate justifications for these bombings. So where did all those lefty winger human shields go?

no doubt, where are the human shields and no war for oil protestors? How come saddam got all that help and ghaddafi doesn't?:confused:

Da Booooooooosh!!! :(

Evidently Saddam was a Friend to the Left while Gaddafi is not, I am of course basing this on how silent the left is about attacking a Sovereign Nation who did nothing to our nation. Either that or the left is simply being hypocrites about the entire thing perhaps the left could be so kind as to let us know which it is.

Remember all those Lefty Wingers who rushed over to Iraq to help poor ole Saddam Hussein by volunteering to be "Human Shields? Yea where did they all go? Why aren't they rushing over to Libya to help Gaddafi out? Just not seeing them heading over there. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with a 'D' doing the bombing this time around. But i'll let you decide that for yourself. I know where i stand though.

There is no evidence that Saddam was a friend to anyone on the left in this country. Gaddafi did nothing to our country? I seem to remember a disco/ night-club bombing and a plane blowing up over Lockerbie? But as far as Gaddafi is concerned, the rabid Right regards him as a friend now because he is an enemy of the President of the United States, Barak H. Obama. And Republicans alway say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", right?

Sad to see them befriending a despot. but that S.O.P. for the scumbag politicians.

There is no evidence that Saddam was a friend to anyone on the left in this country. Gaddafi did nothing to our country? I seem to remember a disco/ night-club bombing and a plane blowing up over Lockerbie? But as far as Gaddafi is concerned, the rabid Right regards him as a friend now because he is an enemy of the President of the United States, Barak H. Obama. And Republicans alway say "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", right?

Sad to see them befriending a despot. but that S.O.P. for the scumbag politicians.

I've never seen any Conservatives rush over to be "Human Shields" for any brutal Dictators. That's all on you Lefty Wingers. I'm just asking where you're all at these days? I think it's a very fair question.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back