Oh, I'm Sorry MAGAFlakes Did Concentration Camps Bother You?

Everybody that is intimately familiar with concentration camps, says they're concentration camps.
A lie compounded by another lie. Standard libtard tactic, but it appeals to their IQ bracket.

Did not bother me when Bush and Obama had them, bothers me even less with Trump.

Would democrats be satisfied if children were just shoved out the door into the nearest street when their 'parents' were taken into custody? I mean, it is well established that democrats don't care about human life, so maybe that is just what they'd prefer.

Yeah, it bothered me for two reasons. While they are refugee centers that concentrate refugees, calling them Concentration Camp clearly brings up imagines of Nazi Death camps. While I'm sure the deplorable conditions being reported from these camps exist, maybe on purpose(wink, wink), the conversation hasn't been much about how to improve the conditions, it's about what she said.

That's not what these concentration camp survivors say

GettyImages-1151462609.jpg

GettyImages-1151462420.jpg

GettyImages-1151462430.jpg

GettyImages-1151462414.jpg

Apparently The major Jewish organizations don't agree with you either.

US Jewish groups condemn policy that separates children from migrant parents

So answer the question. Why do you support torturing children?

You're white trash...you were white trash at PJs, LibForum, and here....consistently white trash.

Well, you’d better pull on your big boy hoods, because there’s another word you’ll be crying about soon.

Oh, I'm Sorry, MAGAflakes, Did "Concentration Camps" Bother You?

Everybody that is intimately familiar with concentration camps, says they're concentration camps.

Even your fellow Dems think your sick in the head.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo bashes AOC over 'concentration camp' remarks

The Holocaust, you’re talking about a tragedy of biblical proportion and one of the greatest scourges in history. Six million Jews died during the Holocaust; there is no comparison to the Holocaust, period,” Cuomo said Wednesday at his Manhattan office before leaving for Israel on a solidarity trip.

I see similarities between this situation and Krome during the Mariel boat lifts. The difference is that they were allowed to come here.

Well, you’d better pull on your big boy hoods, because there’s another word you’ll be crying about soon.

Oh, I'm Sorry, MAGAflakes, Did "Concentration Camps" Bother You?

I guess what your saying is that the gulags are open and running again?
Next, Dailey KOS will be posting that the US has built the ovens.

You are dispicable, skrews13

No. Children being separated from their parents, made to live in cages like animals, in their own filth, with no sanitary conditions, with other children trying to console younger ones, with many sick, and dying is dispicable.

The fact that you would put that on me for pointing that out, is dispicable, and the fact that you deflect away from it for purely political reasons makes you a total piece of shit.

Your position as a moderator in this place makes perfect sense.
Yet the liberals ignore the huge homeless problem in most cities where the city governments hand out heroin needles and give druggies place to shoot up...while they let them crap in the streets.

If you can avoid it by walking in the opposite direction, it's not a concentration camp.

AOC is a complete moron. She should visit the border before she opens her mouth and embarrasses herself again.

Reading a history book wouldn't hurt either.

Forum List

Back