Oh! I'm Alive!! I'm Alive!!

Granny

Gold Member
Dec 14, 2009
Rocky Top, TN
Let me introduce myself. I'm Granny's new computer. She tells me she has friends on this message board - I only hope she's never unleashed a temper tantrum or foul words on you!!

My predecessor crashed - with the help of an AT&T tech support person. He worked with her for an hour, his clock ran out, and he dumped Granny ... Granny had to pay $99 for this tech support. Tell me she wasn't pissed to high heaven over that. I'm glad I wasn't around to see or hear her. Since setting me up yesterday afternoon she has spent four - yes, FOUR hours with AT&T trying to get her modum straight, changing passwords, doing this, doing that, going here, going there ... she was absolutely on a tangent - a fire breathing demon she was. :evil: Her first question was "How much is this going to cost me?" She was quite relieved to hear that this tech support would not cost her anything. Imagine that. Now she hates AT&T with a passion.

She has missed her friends here and hopes to be able to catch up with new posts, etc. as quickly as she can ... and I'm going to try to be on my best behavior to make that happen for her.

Love,
Granny's New Computer :tongue:

Thanks!! I did get stranded for a week up in the Cumberlands near the KY state line!! But we had food and electricity, so all was well!

Well that's what ya get for having a computer. Damn nasty things. Ya have one long enough ya end up in a place like this!

Granny I'd Love to have Fun with!

You got a new hard drive? I'll let you see mine if you'll let me see yours!

When I get get old, I'm gonna get me a brand new Peterbilt! Then I'm gonna hit the road!...several times a day!...and watch people gettin' out of my way! You wanna ride?

Last edited:
Thanks!! I did get stranded for a week up in the Cumberlands near the KY state line!! But we had food and electricity, so all was well!
Shoot, up there you can kill your our food. I heard fried possum with dumplings are to die for.

Forum List

Back