Oh, hey. Remember this rape ring of underage girls by this Somalis in Britain?

20141127635526688084339126qqqq.jpg

Those are the lovely faces. Notice anything similar about all of them. What is it that they all share?

Hmmmmm?

Just in case you forgot.

That's normal in their culture.
In my culture, it's normal to shoot such thugs in the head and bury them in chitlins.

Let's enrich their culture with my culture. What do you say?

We never have rape in our culture.

There are rapists in our culture. So.....then it's ok to bring more of them here?

I dont understand. Did they get off with it or were they tried and convicted ?

I think they were convicted...from the OP...and that is good. Not sure what the deal is with the OP unless we're supposed to hate Muslim pedos more than non-muslim pedos....
Rape gangs seem to be very common among muslims. This is a cultural issue, not a mental issue. There isn't a lot you can do for most pedophiles, since they have mental issues that society isnt equipped to fix, but rape cultures can only be fixed by shaming.

You SHOULD be much more upset by cultures that are infamous for spawning rape gangs. You seem more interested in making the illogical "they are just like us" point, than actually addressing the problem.

Do a Google search for gang rape. If you think you're going to find a bunch of stories about white rape gangs, you're fucking retarded. ALL of them are Muslim and minorities. Don't take my word for it though, go do it yourself. It'll take 10 seconds. You can come back here and apologize after you realize the truth.

Do a Google search for gang rape. If you think you're going to find a bunch of stories about white rape gangs, you're fucking retarded. ALL of them are Muslim and minorities. Don't take my word for it though, go do it yourself. It'll take 10 seconds. You can come back here and apologize after you realize the truth.
Perhaps you have some stats to back up your prejudice ?

Yes... www.google.com

Don't come back here until you do a Google search for "gang rape". Let us know what you see.

Yes... www.google.com

Don't come back here until you do a Google search for "gang rape". Let us know what you see.

ALL of them are Muslim and minorities.

Back it up you thick ****.

Yes... www.google.com

You obviously didn't Google "gang rape". I did and I'm 10 pages deep and I still haven't found one story yet involving white people.

Gang rape is a cultural problem and you don't fix cultural problems by acting like there's nothing wrong. If our fore fathers acted like YOU, we would still have slavery.

Last edited:
Yes... www.google.com

You obviously didn't Google "gang rape". I did and I'm 10 pages deep and I still haven't found one story yet involving white people.

Gang rape is a cultural problem and you don't fix cultural problems by acting like there's nothing wrong. If our fore fathers acted like YOU, we would still have slavery.
Rape is a problem. but your pathetic attempts to attribute blame shows you have no interest in anything other than using it as a stick to beat minorities.

Table 43

The FBI stats show white rapists to be the majority and not your bogyemen.

Sort of makes you look like the racist prick that you are. Crawl back under your rock you piece of shit.

You have some issues Owl.

What "outrage" are we supposed to have other than the outrage we ALL should have at adults who prey upon children?

Owl is right. If those were white guys the entire world would be erupting right now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You have some issues Owl.

What "outrage" are we supposed to have other than the outrage we ALL should have at adults who prey upon children?

Owl is right. If those were white guys the entire world would be erupting right now.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Nope. If it was whites it would be just another forgotten news story like all the rest...

Yes... www.google.com

Rape is a problem. but your pathetic attempts to attribute blame shows you have no interest in anything other than using it as a stick to beat minorities.

Table 43

The FBI stats show white rapists to be the majority and not your bogyemen.

Sort of makes you look like the racist prick that you are. Crawl back under your rock you piece of shit.
Show me the FBI stats that say white people commit the most gang rapes. They dont say that at all, which is why you will NEVER produce such a stat. You also wont produce a stat that shows that white people commit rape more per capita than other races.

Regardless, we are talking about muslims/minorities world wide committing gang rape. Its a problem on a level that doesnt exist in western culture, with the exception of western SUB-cultures, which are always minority populations. Get your head out of your ass and use your brain, moron. Quit acting like everyone is the same. We arent the fucking same, which is why western nations are so successful, while others are not. A lot of cultures suck, but theres always some dip shit like you going around making excuses for them, which only prolongs their journey towards enlightenment.

There is nothing more pathetic than a person who thinks theyre doing good, while they are actually doing harm. I think that sums up you liberals perfectly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back