Oh... Henry

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
:lol:.. You know you just have to keep those Democratic Party House members moving in lock step.. Good Lord, what would happen if they started thinking and voting on their own....:rolleyes:

----------------------------classic... Wax Man

“I think a lot of the House seats we’re going to lose are those who have been the toughest for the Democrats to pull into line — the Democrats that have been the most difficult.” –House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Henry Waxman of California, in an interview with The Hill, on his party’s prospects this November. Waxman said he believes Democrats will retain the majority, however.

Quote of the Day - Washington Wire - WSJ

You just can't make this stuff up...:razz:

I could have said this about Democrats in general .. but I resisted..;)

"Good Lord, what would happen if they started thinking and voting on their own".

:lol:.. You know you just have to keep those Democratic Party House members moving in lock step.. Good Lord, what would happen if they started thinking and voting on their own....:rolleyes:

----------------------------classic... Wax Man

“I think a lot of the House seats we’re going to lose are those who have been the toughest for the Democrats to pull into line — the Democrats that have been the most difficult.” –House Energy and Commerce Committee Chairman Henry Waxman of California, in an interview with The Hill, on his party’s prospects this November. Waxman said he believes Democrats will retain the majority, however.

Quote of the Day - Washington Wire - WSJ

You just can't make this stuff up...:razz:

When they lose the meme will become "We didn't do enough to pass our agenda and that's why the people turned against us."
It is remarkable self-blindness. They will never learn. Ever.

The Democrats are going to ride their horse all the way to the grave. They think they are right and they think they know what's best for America. They couldn't be any more WRONG.

And if the republicans win control in the fall and nothing changes what then?

Nothing significant will change even if the republicans win.

It would put at least put a cramp in this far left agenda and over spending, I would hope..

I agree but at least we will get to hear the Democrats bitching about what the Republicans are doing for a change. Maybe each side will begin to come up with something new and original to call each other seeing as how they aren't interested in working for the voters any longer.

And that's a good thing.
If the Dums win they will be emboldened to pass even more of their wealth-destroying agenda.

Forum List

Back