Oh Hamas . When will you learn ??!?

Judging by your words; you appear to be the one who is full of vile and hate Toastman......... :cool:

Nope, but thanks for stopping by. GO look at Sherris post history and tell me who is filled with hate !
How many posts have you made talking about how ISrael should be nuked

toastman,

What lies you tell! I never wrote a post stating Israel should be nuked, I would not wish that on any people, because it is innocent civilians who would suffer most by such a thing! I have addressed the vileness of the Israeli Regime and how I believe it does not deserve to keep existing, but this is not the same as saying I want Israel nuked! Look, the world got rid of a Nazi Regime in Germany and Germany survived, I can conceive of a world where we get rid of the present Nazi Zionist Israeli Regime and Israel even essentially survives, meaning a nation continues to exist where Jews live, but they live in peaceful co- existence with Palestinians, either all in one nation, or in two nations where the human rights of all peopels in the land are respected.

Sherri

It must suck to live in a world full of hate like yourself. YOu call yourself a Christian woman ?? YOu should be ashamed to call yourself a Christian ,

So according to you toastman.

You can only be considered a good Christian of you defend apartheid Israel and believe zionist lies? :cool:

a good Christian woman would have sympathy for all dead innocent people, not just Palestinians.

On a side note, why does ima keep harassing you for not being a true Muslim and not having a beard?

My husband looks like Khaled Mashal when he grows a beard, when I first told him that he did not even know what Khaled Mashal looked like. Then, he saw his speech from Gaza recently, which I did not see, and he agreed with me about that.

^^^^^ Great post Sherri........... :thup:

Sunni, you fake muslim sack of shit, tries to rat me out again. Didn't work, did it?
So your face must look like one of Mohammed's rocks after he just took a huge dump. Am I right? And your teeth are fake? Wooden maybe? And your tongue must feels like sandpaper on a clitoris, or is that normal for a muslim?

So when are you going to be a real muslim and wear a beard wig? :lol:

I haven't been around much, but aren't Sunniman and Ima on the same side?
A secret weapon perhaps that Israel enemies can never unite?

Sunni, you fake muslim sack of shit, tries to rat me out again. Didn't work, did it?
So your face must look like one of Mohammed's rocks after he just took a huge dump. Am I right? And your teeth are fake? Wooden maybe? And your tongue must feels like sandpaper on a clitoris, or is that normal for a muslim?

Sunni has joined the Nazi sect of Islam and ImaTroll is just a troll. I guess that does make them natural allies. :D

Typical of Muslims not accepting each other because of differences in ideology.
Where have I seen that before?

I'm for peace, so that means I'm not on any side, since both sides want to continue the war. I'm white and agnostic, and all religions are douche, with a special doucheness award going out to Islam. And the biggest muslim faker award goes to sunni, who refuses to wipe his ass with an uneven number of rocks, like his prophet wants him to. Plus, he doesn't even have a beard, he says it's because radiation treatments fried his face, his teeth, his nose, all his hair... He must be so pretty that they beat him up at the mosque if he shows his fried won ton face there.

I'm for peace, so that means I'm not on any side, since both sides want to continue the war. I'm white and agnostic, and all religions are douche, with a special doucheness award going out to Islam. And the biggest muslim faker award goes to sunni, who refuses to wipe his ass with an uneven number of rocks, like his prophet wants him to. Plus, he doesn't even have a beard, he says it's because radiation treatments fried his face, his teeth, his nose, all his hair... He must be so pretty that they beat him up at the mosque if he shows his fried won ton face there.
Ima the loon seems to have some kind of fantasy that I was at Hiroshima when it was destroyed by an atomic bomb. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ima the loon seems to have some kind of fantasy that I was at Hiroshima when it was destroyed by an atomic bomb. :cuckoo: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not at all. I know that there were no fake muslims in Hiroshima at the time. So sunni, you have wooden teeth also? I bet they don't let you kiss the carpets at the mosque (do you even go?) for fear of catching whatever it looks like you have. Just curious, have you EVER wiped your starfish with rocks like Mo wants you to?

^^^^^ Ima, I rarely do this; but I am going to have to put your loony psychotic ass on ignore.

Bye..........

What the hell is wrong with him ??? If he's not Muslim, why does he care that you don't have a beard?? Weird

^^^^^ Ima, I rarely do this; but I am going to have to put your loony psychotic ass on ignore.

Bye..........

What the hell is wrong with him ??? If he's not Muslim, why does he care that you don't have a beard?? Weird
Ima (he, she, it) constantly follows me from thread to thread, regardless of the topic, talking about me not have a beard and do I wipe my butt with toilet paper or rocks.

One truly psychotic individual........... :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Bye..........

Ima (he, she, it) constantly follows me from thread to thread, regardless of the topic, talking about me not have a beard and do I wipe my butt with toilet paper or rocks.

He's weird. He doesn't even contribute to any discussions here.

Sunni's a fucking fake muslim with a burn face and a circumsized weiner. He probably has more hair around his asshole than he does on his head. :lol:

And toast, that fake fakir wants sharia law to rule the US. Just thought you'd like to know.

Sunni's a fucking fake muslim with a burn face and a circumsized weiner. He probably has more hair around his asshole than he does on his head. :lol:

And toast, that fake fakir wants sharia law to rule the US. Just thought you'd like to know.

Well Sharia Law will never be in the U.S, so he can forget about that lol. How did his face get burnt ?

Forum List

Back