Oh Guido!

Annie

Diamond Member
Nov 22, 2003
AP: newspapers' circulation offices raided | No Silence Here | knoxnews.com

AP: newspapers' circulation offices raided
They were looking for any evidence of circulation*. Was that catty of me?

NEW YORK (AP) -- A law enforcement official says the New York Police Department raided circulation offices at some of the nation's largest newspapers as part of a union corruption probe.

*Oh, my, did I commit a double entendre?

The official says the offices of The New York Times, the New York Post, El Diario and the Daily News of New York were raided Tuesday. The official spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.

The official says the newspaper delivery system around the city is under investigation and the news organizations are not involved.

The 1,600-member union that delivers papers was previously accused by the Manhattan district attorney's office of being run by the mob.

Calls to the four newspapers weren't immediately returned Tuesday.
Posted by MICHAEL SILENCE on November 17, 2009 at 1:43 PM

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
oh , oh I know it only happened in the last 10 months, how stupid of me , I forgot what board I was on

AP: newspapers' circulation offices raided | No Silence Here | knoxnews.com

AP: newspapers' circulation offices raided
They were looking for any evidence of circulation*. Was that catty of me?

NEW YORK (AP) -- A law enforcement official says the New York Police Department raided circulation offices at some of the nation's largest newspapers as part of a union corruption probe.

*Oh, my, did I commit a double entendre?

The official says the offices of The New York Times, the New York Post, El Diario and the Daily News of New York were raided Tuesday. The official spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity because the investigation is ongoing.

The official says the newspaper delivery system around the city is under investigation and the news organizations are not involved.

The 1,600-member union that delivers papers was previously accused by the Manhattan district attorney's office of being run by the mob.

Calls to the four newspapers weren't immediately returned Tuesday.
Posted by MICHAEL SILENCE on November 17, 2009 at 1:43 PM

A corrupt union? Surely you jest. :lol:

Heheheheh.

I'm sorry, is my laughter in poor taste?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABLAHHHHHHH

Forum List

Back