*Oh Great! 50K Soldiers, Just Sitting Ducks In IRAQ!!*

I bet, if you think really, really, hard.... and pretend for a few minutes that you are capable of looking at ALL the facts.... you could probably work out the answer.

Called sarcasm CG. Either the surge worked or it didn't. If it did, then our soldiers aren't sitting ducks.

The 'transition' team (backhanded snigger) are not sitting ducks, and the surge worked. And... for the record.... IF we had done the job right back in 91, instead of doing what the UN wanted, then this whole fucking situation wouldn't have arisen.

When you go to war, go to FUCKING war.... don't play at it.

The whole Iraq thing should tell us one thing, and one thing only.... that politicians (both sides) cannot be trusted to run a fucking burger joint, yet alone a country.

Can we not, please, just vote them all out.

Do you call yourself queen because you are rdean's buttboy? Neither of you have any grasp of reality.

Yes, just as you call yourself Quantam Windbag because you're intelligent and mature.

I am actually neither, but thanks for the compliment.

If Bush did negotiate a treaty with Iraq, which he did not, it was never ratified. On top of that, Obama campaigned on the idea that Bush's time line was impractical, and that we should withdraw immediately. He could have ignored the SOFA, or simply changed the terms unilaterally when it came up for renegotiation in 2009. Yet you want us to fall into the party line that Obama is stuck with this because some people are too intelligent to be blinded by the claim that Obama kept his promise.
yes, this was a negotiated deal by the Bush administration
the pull out and the 50k remaining

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh Great!!! USA claiming to gear down the war effort in Iraq, but we are not leaving just yet???:cool:
2. Just going to hunker down and see what happens!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
3. Fucking bombs will explode in your face dumb ass while you hide behind some walls.
4. I can see a group of men leaning against a wall smoking cigs, one says, "Hey man ths place sucks bad, when we gona shake loose from this hell hole?" about that time KKKKEEEERRRRRBOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!, some dirty muslim lobs a bomb over the wall, takes em all out in a flash!
5. I say we leave that place blasting holes in shit!
6. Link and sample:Despite new mission, US troops still in the fight in Iraq - Yahoo! News

"WASHINGTON (AFP) – US troops will still be in combat and taking on Islamist militants in Iraq even as the American military moves to an "advise and assist" role with a smaller force, officials said Thursday.

The withdrawal of the last US combat brigade on Thursday was hailed as a symbolic moment for the controversial American presence in Iraq, more than seven years since the invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein.

But while the remaining 50,000 troops will no longer have a formal combat mission after September 1, they will be well-armed and possibly coming under fire...."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How can you ever imagine 50,000 of the most well trained soldiers are "Sitting Ducks" ?

Did you miss this part?

But while the remaining 50,000 troops will no longer have a formal combat mission after September 1, they will be well-armed and possibly coming under fire...."

In your feeble attempt to defame Obama, all you are accomplishing is defaming the US Soldier

Since when does any mere contract mean a wit to the Boyking or knuckle draggers like you?

Why doesn't he just go and say "Hey, we did it for CEO bonuses and now we're doing it to you"?

No, it's the Republicans who can't keep treaties or contracts. We already know this for a fact. Fuck, they can't tell the truth 10 words into a sentence.

Any treaty is of course not permanent, and could be changed at a whim, but not by Obama, which makes it hilarious that you blame Bush for the treaty since Presidents don't approve treaties. the Senate does.

The senate might ratify the treaty, but the President still has to approve the ratification (he can veto it) and usually it's the current administration that negotiates the treaty!

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh Great!!! USA claiming to gear down the war effort in Iraq, but we are not leaving just yet???:cool:
3. Fucking bombs will explode in your face dumb ass while you hide behind some walls.
4. I can see a group of men leaning against a wall smoking cigs, one says, "Hey man ths place sucks bad, when we gona shake loose from this hell hole?" about that time KKKKEEEERRRRRBOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!, some dirty muslim lobs a bomb over the wall, takes em all out in a flash!
6. Link and sample:Despite new mission, US troops still in the fight in Iraq - Yahoo! News

"WASHINGTON (AFP) – US troops will still be in combat and taking on Islamist militants in Iraq even as the American military moves to an "advise and assist" role with a smaller force, officials said Thursday.

The withdrawal of the last US combat brigade on Thursday was hailed as a symbolic moment for the controversial American presence in Iraq, more than seven years since the invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How can you ever imagine 50,000 of the most well trained soldiers are "Sitting Ducks" ?

Did you miss this part?

In your feeble attempt to defame Obama, all you are accomplishing is defaming the US Soldier
so, you dont see a problem claiming "the last combat troops are leaving" when 50k are still there?
LOL
just because they dont CALL them combat troops

sounds strangely familiar to "major combat operations have ended"

No, it's the Republicans who can't keep treaties or contracts. We already know this for a fact. Fuck, they can't tell the truth 10 words into a sentence.

Any treaty is of course not permanent, and could be changed at a whim, but not by Obama, which makes it hilarious that you blame Bush for the treaty since Presidents don't approve treaties. the Senate does.

The senate might ratify the treaty, but the President still has to approve the ratification (he can veto it) and usually it's the current administration that negotiates the treaty!

You are missing the point and running in circles. Or squares, I don't know. The point is that this "treaty" didn't/doesn't require the number of "50,000" troops. For all we know Obama could have just as easily fulfilled the treaty if he stated that we are keeping 5,000 troops in Iraq.

Now, moving on to your ignorance.
It['s] hilarious that you blame Bush for the treaty since Presidents don't approve treaties. the Senate does.
:eusa_eh:
REASONING FAILURE. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
Yes, the Senate ratifies treaties, but that doesn't mean the Senate is the one that MAKES THE TREATIES. And who does that I wonder? THE PRESIDENT!
So he is perfectly right in "blaming" this treaty on Bush. The arguement you should be making is that this treaty doesn't matter, not that somehow Bush isn't responsible for the treaty he made... :cuckoo:

bush-mission.jpg

Sorry bout that,

Our soldiers in South Korea are sitting ducks, but I wouldn't call the Korean War a failure.

1. Well I'm going to have to call you on this one.
2. N Korea isn't walking right there within S Korea, they are across the border, far away.
3. Those in Iraq will be exposed to evil people right down the street.
4. While they just hunker down, hoping that no greezy hairy eye balled arab decides to drive a car filled with explosives through the front gate.
5. Our troops need to pack it in, if they are no longer going to be in combat.
6. Just to play it safe for them, I value them that much.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Got 2 words for ya, bubba

Andrew Jackson

fail

ummmmm...... whaaaaa? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

first of rdean is wrong is generalizing that only Republicans break treaties, but wow hortysir... Andrew Jackson's party might have been "Democrat", but it wasn't the modern democratic party, in fact he was a staunch Conservative. I hope that since you are bringing up history that you realize that the economic policies of both parties kind of flipped during the Gilded Age and the Progressive Era.
Please, both of you, retake high-school history class, see if you can improve on that D you got 1st semester.
I know, full well, of the role reversal of the two parties.
If I didn't, I damned sure wouldn't be voting republican today (see: Lincoln ;) ).

If we're going to use such broad generalizations, such as Rdean's, I can use a broad definition of 'democrat'.

Cool?

That's what I thought.

Yes, because Obama declared that the 50K troops still there can't defend themselves if need be.:cuckoo:

What about all the soldiers in asia or germany? tens of thousands of them....they are there for a reason...why no outrage for them?

Dumb asses.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Did you miss this part?

so, you dont see a problem claiming "the last combat troops are leaving" when 50k are still there?
LOL

the combat troops are out. There are so many different missions there. Are there "combat" troops in Germany? I believe there are 40k there but they aren't combat troops.

I swear, you have to be the dumbest poster in here....unless of course you are joking. If so, then good one!

Last edited:

Did you miss this part?

LOL

the combat troops are out. There are so many different missions there. Are there "combat" troops in Germany? I believe there are 40k there but they aren't combat troops.

I swear, you have to be the dumbest poster in here....unless of course you are joking. If so, then good one!
LOL you are the idiot
you lack reading comprehension

LOL

LOL you are the idiot
Did I read this wrong?

Hi, you have received -130 reputation points from DiveCon.
Reputation was given for this post.

I am so hurt! lol

LOL you are the idiot
Did I read this wrong?

Hi, you have received -130 reputation points from DiveCon.
Reputation was given for this post.

I am so hurt! lol
i know you are hurt

LOL
like i care

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one tell me why the combat troops are leaving the rest of the very brave soldiers to be *Sitting Ducks* ready to get blown to hell?
2. If I'm in Iraq, I want to protection near by, not in another country, when the shit hits the fan!:eek::eek::eek:
3. I can see these cooks and base personnel saying, " Oh shit the damned hairy eye balled arab fuckers are here attacking us, call the combat troops to come back from Pakistan quick, so to fight these bastards off!!!!"
4. Makes no sense to me, but to a libturd and the brain dead, it makes perfect sense.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Obama can't take them out because Bush and Republicans signed contracts and treaties keeping them hostage until Iraq is "rebuilt". We knew this before Bush left office. It was one of the campaign issues.

How quickly they forget.

You are high on crack cocaine.

Forum List

Back