*Oh Great! 50K Soldiers, Just Sitting Ducks In IRAQ!!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Oh Great!!! USA claiming to gear down the war effort in Iraq, but we are not leaving just yet???:cool:
2. Just going to hunker down and see what happens!:clap2::clap2::clap2:
3. Fucking bombs will explode in your face dumb ass while you hide behind some walls.
4. I can see a group of men leaning against a wall smoking cigs, one says, "Hey man ths place sucks bad, when we gona shake loose from this hell hole?" about that time KKKKEEEERRRRRBOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!, some dirty muslim lobs a bomb over the wall, takes em all out in a flash!
5. I say we leave that place blasting holes in shit!
6. Link and sample:Despite new mission, US troops still in the fight in Iraq - Yahoo! News

"WASHINGTON (AFP) – US troops will still be in combat and taking on Islamist militants in Iraq even as the American military moves to an "advise and assist" role with a smaller force, officials said Thursday.

The withdrawal of the last US combat brigade on Thursday was hailed as a symbolic moment for the controversial American presence in Iraq, more than seven years since the invasion that toppled Saddam Hussein.

But while the remaining 50,000 troops will no longer have a formal combat mission after September 1, they will be well-armed and possibly coming under fire...."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, because Obama declared that the 50K troops still there can't defend themselves if need be.:cuckoo:

isn't he just trying to please both sides? Not "really" continuing the war, but not "really" pulling out either.

Obama can't take them out because Bush and Republicans signed contracts and treaties keeping them hostage until Iraq is "rebuilt". We knew this before Bush left office. It was one of the campaign issues.

How quickly they forget.

4. I can see a group of men leaning against a wall smoking cigs, one says, "Hey man ths place sucks bad, when we gona shake loose from this hell hole?" about that time KKKKEEEERRRRRBOOOOMMMMM!!!!!!, some dirty muslim lobs a bomb over the wall, takes em all out in a flash!

Sounds almost as bad as Desert Hot Springs. :lol:

Obama can't take them out because Bush and Republicans signed contracts and treaties keeping them hostage until Iraq is "rebuilt". We knew this before Bush left office. It was one of the campaign issues.

How quickly they forget.
Since when does any mere contract mean a wit to the Boyking or knuckle draggers like you?

Why doesn't he just go and say "Hey, we did it for CEO bonuses and now we're doing it to you"?

How quickly they forget.

Aw, you're ruining their fun with reality and truth.

You know the right wing kooks despise reality and truth.

Quit being so mean to them.

How quickly they forget.
Since when does any mere contract mean a wit to the Boyking or knuckle draggers like you?

Why doesn't he just go and say "Hey, we did it for CEO bonuses and now we're doing it to you"?

No, it's the Republicans who can't keep treaties or contracts. We already know this for a fact. Fuck, they can't tell the truth 10 words into a sentence.

How quickly they forget.

I should have known that you would manage to say something so stupid that it became the stupidest thing I ever heard eventually.

Any and all treaties that exist have to be approved by Congress before it is binding on the United States. That means, that even if you were right that Bush did sign a treaty with Iraq, it would not have been binding unless it was approved by 66 Senators, one of which was Obama. If this treaty actually existed, and Obama had some sort of problem with it, he should have said something before he got elected.

First you try to give Obama credit for what Bush did, and when that turns into an epic failure you try to blame Bush for what Obama is doing. Obama has no obligation to follow the Bush time line, he is doing so because, once he knew all the facts, he decided it was the best course of action.

How quickly they forget.

Do you call yourself queen because you are rdean's buttboy? Neither of you have any grasp of reality.

How quickly they forget.

I should have known that you would manage to say something so stupid that it became the stupidest thing I ever heard eventually.

Any and all treaties that exist have to be approved by Congress before it is binding on the United States. That means, that even if you were right that Bush did sign a treaty with Iraq, it would not have been binding unless it was approved by 66 Senators, one of which was Obama. If this treaty actually existed, and Obama had some sort of problem with it, he should have said something before he got elected.

First you try to give Obama credit for what Bush did, and when that turns into an epic failure you try to blame Bush for what Obama is doing. Obama has no obligation to follow the Bush time line, he is doing so because, once he knew all the facts, he decided it was the best course of action.

Quantam Windbag (nice name XD) is actually quite right in this aspect, aside from the sensationalism towards the beginning and end, and you can't complain about how Obama is being "forced" to play his hand in this case. This is the plan he wants to follow, and that's that.

The president does indeed have the right to form treaties, but god knows that hasn't stopped us in the past. We broke countless treaties with Indians, and Quantam's recent favorite president made it very obvious that treaties such as the Kyoto aren't any holding obligation.

Back from the sarcasm however, the treaties do NOT require 50,000 troops to remain. In fact, as far as I can tell, the treaty wouldn't be broken if less than 1,000 U.S. troops remained in Iraq. So although I disagree with Windbag's choice of words, I do have to agree with him that the treaty argument is not viable.

How quickly they forget.

Quantam Windbag (nice name XD) is actually quite right in this aspect, aside from the sensationalism towards the beginning and end, and you can't complain about how Obama is being "forced" to play his hand in this case. This is the plan he wants to follow, and that's that.

The president does indeed have the right to form treaties, but god knows that hasn't stopped us in the past. We broke countless treaties with Indians, and Quantam's recent favorite president made it very obvious that treaties such as the Kyoto aren't any holding obligation.

Back from the sarcasm however, the treaties do NOT require 50,000 troops to remain. In fact, as far as I can tell, the treaty wouldn't be broken if less than 1,000 U.S. troops remained in Iraq. So although I disagree with Windbag's choice of words, I do have to agree with him that the treaty argument is not viable.

Bush was never my favorite president. Other than that, thanks for the support.

How quickly they forget.

Do you call yourself queen because you are rdean's buttboy? Neither of you have any grasp of reality.

Yes, just as you call yourself Quantam Windbag because you're intelligent and mature.

How quickly they forget.

No, it's the Republicans who can't keep treaties or contracts. We already know this for a fact. Fuck, they can't tell the truth 10 words into a sentence.

Any treaty is of course not permanent, and could be changed at a whim, but not by Obama, which makes it hilarious that you blame Bush for the treaty since Presidents don't approve treaties. the Senate does.

How quickly they forget.

Got 2 words for ya, bubba

Andrew Jackson

fail

Yes, just as you call yourself Quantam Windbag because you're intelligent and mature.

I am actually neither, but thanks for the compliment.

If Bush did negotiate a treaty with Iraq, which he did not, it was never ratified. On top of that, Obama campaigned on the idea that Bush's time line was impractical, and that we should withdraw immediately. He could have ignored the SOFA, or simply changed the terms unilaterally when it came up for renegotiation in 2009. Yet you want us to fall into the party line that Obama is stuck with this because some people are too intelligent to be blinded by the claim that Obama kept his promise.

Got 2 words for ya, bubba

Andrew Jackson

fail

ummmmm...... whaaaaa? :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

first of rdean is wrong is generalizing that only Republicans break treaties, but wow hortysir... Andrew Jackson's party might have been "Democrat", but it wasn't the modern democratic party, in fact he was a staunch Conservative. I hope that since you are bringing up history that you realize that the economic policies of both parties kind of flipped during the Gilded Age and the Progressive Era.
Please, both of you, retake high-school history class, see if you can improve on that D you got 1st semester.

Bush was never my favorite president. Other than that, thanks for the support.

was a joke, sorry... a bad one, but just a joke

If I didn't have a sense of humor somewhere I would have been totally offended by a lot of what you said instead of just clarifying that I am not a Bush fan.

come on man, i can tell you have a good sense of humor just by your name.

You are right in calling me out on using you as a blind canvas for making fun of George W. Bush. That was stupid, biased, and rather immature of me, and I apologise.

Other than that... coughifallasleeplaughingatquotesofrepublicanscough... achem...

Forum List

Back