Oh Good! New "Ghostbusters" Trailer Angers Leftists

But Leftists do believe that biological boys who identify as girls should be allowed to play sports vs biological girls. That you and I have proven on this board. Leftists further hate Israel with their BDS crap but don’t see BDS vs China, Dubai, Russia or North Korea. That antisemitism is one pesky nuisance and yes they vilify anyone in Hollywood who doesn’t share their views. Pretty sick.
Deflection.

Also just a bunch of lies strung together but that's par for the course with you guys so "meh".
Not one lie and you know that Crep and the 2nd to last sentence specifically pertains to the OP. Why have you gone crazy?
Yes, it's a buncha lies. You may not knowingly be telling lies, because you honestly believe that crap, but they are lies none the less.

If not deflecting then why did you feel the need to inject all of that junk a conversation about a movie?

You tried to deflect, got called on it, and are now trying to justify it.

Quit it.
Context. Tell me one part of my post that was a lie. I provided the other data to show this is par for the course for Leftists.
WTF is "BDS"?
Boycott Divestment and Sanctions.

I'm glad. I'm glad they're upset.

Did anyone actually sit through that fem version a few years back? Doubleplus unfunny.

Trailer for new 'Ghostbusters' movie angers leftists: 'Racist, toxic masculinity' - WND
It's a movie son, get over it.

Also, wing nut daily isn't exactly known for it's accuracy and honesty. From what I read in the article it seems one of the actors from the flop remake is pissed she didn't get a sequel.

That's one person, not "liberals".
But Leftists do believe that biological boys who identify as girls should be allowed to play sports vs biological girls. That you and I have proven on this board. Leftists further hate Israel with their BDS crap but don’t see BDS vs China, Dubai, Russia or North Korea. That antisemitism is one pesky nuisance and yes they vilify anyone in Hollywood who doesn’t share their views. Pretty sick.
Deflection.

Also just a bunch of lies strung together but that's par for the course with you guys so "meh".
You deny this stuff happens.

One actress from the wonky reboot was upset- One. The vast and overwhelming of the comments I've read about this upcoming movie have been tremendously positive and a general sense of excitement.

No problem with the sequel, other than that it's a sequel.

There was a lot of crap from the left when the fem remake flopped, centered around how toxic masculinity killed the film, and not its overall unfunny-ness.

Ghostbusters (2016 film) - Wikipedia

Did anyone actually sit through that fem version a few years back? Doubleplus unfunny.

Trailer for new 'Ghostbusters' movie angers leftists: 'Racist, toxic masculinity' - WND

Also, wing nut daily isn't exactly known for it's accuracy and honesty. From what I read in the article it seems one of the actors from the flop remake is pissed she didn't get a sequel.

Deflection.

Yes, yes I do.

Your RWNJ "news" sources flail around me untill they find one guy who's pissed about something and then say "liberals are losing their minds over..."

It's a lie. You know it's a lie. I know it's a lie. Everybody knows it's a lie.

Deflection.

Yes, yes I do.

Your RWNJ "news" sources flail around me untill they find one guy who's pissed about something and then say "liberals are losing their minds over..."

Thought patterns of individuals within groups tend to be quite identical. That's why they group. The failure of the 2016 fem version was roundly condemned by the left as caused by "toxic masculinity", whatever that is besides a screwy Progressive catchphrase.

Actually the trailer makes me interested in seeing the movie. looks pretty good

I’m not that stoked about casting Finn Wolfhard as the lead

Ghostbusters is supposed to be a comedy, not a reboot of Stranger Things

Deflection.

Yes, yes I do.

Thought patterns of individuals within groups tend to be quite identical. That's why they group. The failure of the 2016 fem version was roundly condemned by the left as caused by "toxic masculinity", whatever that is besides a screwy Progressive catchphrase.
Maybe on your side of the aisle.

Forum List

Back