Oh Good! New "Ghostbusters" Trailer Angers Leftists

.... and is just one of the reasons Hollywood makes 9 out of 10 shitty movies for the past 10 years.

Hollywood "must" list...

1) Gay person in the movie somewhere, along with several minorities whether they fit in story line or not.
2) Females are smarter, and can even be physically stronger than male counterparts despite ridiculous fact that one out weighs the other by 100 lbs.
3) Men must either be submissive to female characters, or made to look like Ogre's and fools if they are not.
4) Enter something in film about female/minority had to overcome male/white aggression
5) Military personnel are all mindless killers, and possibly homophobic racist.

I'm glad. I'm glad they're upset.

Did anyone actually sit through that fem version a few years back? Doubleplus unfunny.

Trailer for new 'Ghostbusters' movie angers leftists: 'Racist, toxic masculinity' - WND
Ghostbusters (the first one) was a true classic and really, really funny. Part of that was the actors--how do you beat that cast? I don't remember if I saw the second one--they're never as good. If I saw it, that tells you how memorable I thought it was.

I think it's stupid to bitch about making a new Ghostbusters just because we had an all female version a couple years ago. Do they expect the movie will be "retired" like the number of a famous football player? Massive ego there.

Finn Wolfhard is looking very much like Tiny Tim, poor kid.

.... and is just one of the reasons Hollywood makes 9 out of 10 shitty movies for the past 10 years.

Hollywood "must" list...

1) Gay person in the movie somewhere, along with several minorities whether they fit in story line or not.
2) Females are smarter, and can even be physically stronger than male counterparts despite ridiculous fact that one out weighs the other by 100 lbs.
3) Men must either be submissive to female characters, or made to look like Ogre's and fools if they are not.
4) Enter something in film about female/minority had to overcome male/white aggression
5) Military personnel are all mindless killers, and possibly homophobic racist.
That was why I stopped going to the movies...Back in the day, when a hero saved the damsel, everyone cheered. Today, only a select few cheer, because the seats are mostly empty...

princess-bride-tout.jpg

..what's racist is the over representation of blacks in commercials ..but that's ok, because whites are being discriminated

Did anyone actually sit through that fem version a few years back? Doubleplus unfunny.

Trailer for new 'Ghostbusters' movie angers leftists: 'Racist, toxic masculinity' - WND
It's a movie son, get over it.

Also, wing nut daily isn't exactly known for it's accuracy and honesty. From what I read in the article it seems one of the actors from the flop remake is pissed she didn't get a sequel.

That's one person, not "liberals".

a lot of these movies are for the teenie boppers
Have you noticed in a lot of TV Commercials the savagery of the actors. The little black girl in the pizza hut who yelled and tore a Pizza Hut box apart. Real role model there and then the left wonders why some white Tranny in a girls bathroom gets the shit beat of him by 4 black girls. Also the music now, all the kids gyrating to some tribalism, the lowest common denominator of lack of civility. This is the Marxism, and what the left has embraced in their "Diversity".

Diversity -to Divide, to keep apart, not to unite.
Community -to Come together, to be under one flag, to unite against the common enemy, the liberal government.....

Also, wing nut daily isn't exactly known for it's accuracy and honesty. From what I read in the article it seems one of the actors from the flop remake is pissed she didn't get a sequel.

But Leftists do believe that biological boys who identify as girls should be allowed to play sports vs biological girls. That you and I have proven on this board. Leftists further hate Israel with their BDS crap but don’t see BDS vs China, Dubai, Russia or North Korea. That antisemitism is one pesky nuisance and yes they vilify anyone in Hollywood who doesn’t share their views. Pretty sick.

But Leftists do believe that biological boys who identify as girls should be allowed to play sports vs biological girls. That you and I have proven on this board. Leftists further hate Israel with their BDS crap but don’t see BDS vs China, Dubai, Russia or North Korea. That antisemitism is one pesky nuisance and yes they vilify anyone in Hollywood who doesn’t share their views. Pretty sick.
Deflection.

Also just a bunch of lies strung together but that's par for the course with you guys so "meh".

Deflection.

Also just a bunch of lies strung together but that's par for the course with you guys so "meh".
Not one lie and you know that Crep and the 2nd to last sentence specifically pertains to the OP. Why have you gone crazy?

Deflection.

Not one lie and you know that Crep and the 2nd to last sentence specifically pertains to the OP. Why have you gone crazy?
Yes, it's a buncha lies. You may not knowingly be telling lies, because you honestly believe that crap, but they are lies none the less.

If not deflecting then why did you feel the need to inject all of that junk a conversation about a movie?

You tried to deflect, got called on it, and are now trying to justify it.

Quit it.

Deflection.

Yes, it's a buncha lies. You may not knowingly be telling lies, because you honestly believe that crap, but they are lies none the less.

If not deflecting then why did you feel the need to inject all of that junk a conversation about a movie?

Quit it.
Context. Tell me one part of my post that was a lie. I provided the other data to show this is par for the course for Leftists.

Deflection.

Quit it.
Context. Tell me one part of my post that was a lie. I provided the other data to show this is par for the course for Leftists.
WTF is "BDS"?

The issue is not the film, but the Left reaction to it.

Forum List

Back