Oh God, anybody but Mitt Romney....

So no actual response as to why you suddenly support Romney after all these months?

Well, in order to get an actual response to that question, you'd need to ask it first. You didn't ask any questions in the Original post.

Happy to give you your first rep, positive of course, because, you're spot on. Poor rw's have said they will hold their nose to vote for the worst possible choice for our country - cuz they can't stand a black man in the White House.

Reason 23740984 why Barrack Obama will not be reelected: Democrats are still lying to themselves trying to convince them that they only reason anyone opposes him is because he's half-black rather than because of any of his policies that have seriously hurt the American public.

Please, we need somebody besides Mitt Romney. Anybody but Mitt.

Oooo Rick Perry seems.... oh he's dumb.

Wait... we still have Newt Ging... oh yeah he's a slime bag.

Hey everybody, Rick Santorum is our man... but lost.

Mitt Romney is our man. We supported him all along. Those months of trying to find anybody but him? Didn't exist. Please Mr. Romney, forgive us. Can I get you coffee Mr. Romney? Need your shoes shined Mr. Romney? Can we lick your ass clean Mr. Romney?

MITT ROMNEY 2012!!!! Together we can repeal Romneycare... um Obamacare. :lol:

Happy to give you your first rep, positive of course, because, you're spot on. Poor rw's have said they will hold their nose to vote for the worst possible choice for our country - cuz they can't stand a black man in the White House.

So they are going to vote for Obama but can't stand a black man in the office? That makes no sense.

I have to ask Aaron, do you understand what the purpose of a primary is? It's so the party can determine who the nominee is. Many people throughout the party can support many different candidates.

You see as events occur and we learn more information we are required to readjust our priorities and who we support. All with the understanding that we will support the winner of the primary.

That's the beauty of having a right to choose our representatives. The Democrats havent had any choices this year and I think it's hurt them. We on the other hand have. and the Party has overwhelmingly supported Romney, else he wouldnt be the nominee.

Mitt Romney is our man. We supported him all along. Those months of trying to find anybody but him? Didn't exist. Please Mr. Romney, forgive us. Can I get you coffee Mr. Romney? Need your shoes shined Mr. Romney? Can we lick your ass clean Mr. Romney?

So they are going to vote for Obama but can't stand a black man in the office? That makes no sense.

It's like turning the gun on himself...:lol:

BTW Romneycare is a state based program. Not a Federal Program. If you dont understand the difference between State and Federal issues, I suggest you brush up on Federalism.

You ARE allowed to pay attention to something other than whether a D or R comes after their name. There are alot of Ron Paul supporters who have been doing that for years.

We are for small government... unless it's a Democrat led government. Our Republican overlords command it. :cuckoo:

So where do you stand on Romneyca... ahem... Obamacare?

Aha. I couldn't tell if you were a liberal douchebag or a narco-libertarian douchebag. I'll bet the other conservatives couldn't either. But now we know.
OK, we support Romney because although he wasn't the first choice of most of us, he is the choice of the GOP and he has the best chance to defeat Obama, which is the prerequisite for getting us the hell out of this mess.
You meanwhile can sit back and masturbate to an imaginary Ron Paul inauguration while Obama gets sworn in because you live in LaLaLand.

Guess again. The reason I mention Ron Paul supporters is because at least they stood up for what they believed in. You just pretend like Republicans didn't relentlessly bash Romney for months.

Of course he wasn't your first choice. Or your second choice. Or your third choice. Or your fourth choice. People even flirted with the idea of actually supporting Ron Paul for a moment, then they remembered he doesn't like bombing brown people. :lol:

OK, so you're just a douchebag.
Remind me how many Arabs and other brown skinned people Obama has had killed. And not like a war where it's sort of indiscriminate. Obama actually has them hunted down and killed.

That would matter if Obamacare was the Key Issue in this Election. It's not.

It's the Economy, and more and more long Term Debt Situation that is on the Peoples minds.

Republicans happily voted for Bush in 2000 and complained about his spending 8 years later. What makes you think the candidate you had to hold your nose to support will cut spending in any meaningful way?

I don't know. Maybe because he's cut spending on the State level. He cut spending during the Olympics to turn what started out as a project that was way over budget into one that actually made money for the city. He cut spending in countless businesses he saved to make his fortune.

You know, just a life time experience. Nothing too reliable.

You ARE allowed to pay attention to something other than whether a D or R comes after their name. There are alot of Ron Paul supporters who have been doing that for years.

We are for small government... unless it's a Democrat led government. Our Republican overlords command it. :cuckoo:

So where do you stand on Romneyca... ahem... Obamacare?

Aha. I couldn't tell if you were a liberal douchebag or a narco-libertarian douchebag. I'll bet the other conservatives couldn't either. But now we know.
OK, we support Romney because although he wasn't the first choice of most of us, he is the choice of the GOP and he has the best chance to defeat Obama, which is the prerequisite for getting us the hell out of this mess.
You meanwhile can sit back and masturbate to an imaginary Ron Paul inauguration while Obama gets sworn in because you live in LaLaLand.

Guess again. The reason I mention Ron Paul supporters is because at least they stood up for what they believed in. You just pretend like Republicans didn't relentlessly bash Romney for months.

Of course he wasn't your first choice. Or your second choice. Or your third choice. Or your fourth choice. People even flirted with the idea of actually supporting Ron Paul for a moment, then they remembered he doesn't like bombing brown people. :lol:

i bashed Romney? When?

Thanks.... now go crawl back under your rock.

Sancto & the Newt were much, much worse.

Forum List

Back