Oh Dear me, the latest outrage about Palin.

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
:cuckoo:

By Eric Robinson
Guest Columnist
Published Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last weekend, the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate gave the keynote speech at the first National Tea Party Conference. It was a speech carried by many news channels and one that is still receiving a lot of attention. By now, the story is old: Sarah Palin glanced at some notes written on her hand during her speech and the subsequent question and answer section. The media and left-leaning critics have mocked her ceaselessly. Regardless, she got her message across: Anyone interested in politics across the country now knows her “three principles,” even if they didn’t pay attention to the speech. Well done.

It is not the reminder to “lift American spirits,” however, which has me most troubled or even the Tea Partiers who invited her to speak at their conference. Nor does it have anything to do with her left hand, upon which the notes were scribbled. What has me troubled is a black bracelet firmly clasped around her left wrist.

read it all and LOTS of comments
Yale Daily News - Robinson: Palin?s bigger blunder

By Eric Robinson
Guest Columnist

Last weekend, the former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate gave the keynote speech at the first National Tea Party Conference. It was a speech carried by many news channels and one that is still receiving a lot of attention. By now, the story is old: Sarah Palin glanced at some notes written on her hand during her speech and the subsequent question and answer section. The media and left-leaning critics have mocked her ceaselessly. Regardless, she got her message across: Anyone interested in politics across the country now knows her “three principles,” even if they didn’t pay attention to the speech. Well done.

It is not the reminder to “lift American spirits,” however, which has me most troubled or even the Tea Partiers who invited her to speak at their conference. Nor does it have anything to do with her left hand, upon which the notes were scribbled. What has me troubled is a black bracelet firmly clasped around her left wrist.

This has already been extensively reviewed and debunked in at least two other threads. Please do try to keep up.

By Eric Robinson
Guest Columnist

This has already been extensively reviewed and debunked in at least two other threads. Please do try to keep up.

you telling me to KEEP up..now that's a laugh riot.:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back