OH dear Lord special prosecutor Angela Corey

Justice just gave the lynch mob free reign. The woman is incompetent she was fired

Yeah, you keep saying that, but you have yet to produce a link or any piece of evidence to show she was fired from anywhere. Even if she was, it doesn't mean she was incompetent at her job.

She was fired as an attorney with the firmed she worked for in the 80's why was she fired.

Awww. Poor little butthurt rebicles, been posting know-it-all for weeks endlessly how there is no case here, pretending you're some hotshit in the know

...and now the worm turns on your butthurt overweight loser ass, taking out your anger at a failed life on some mythical liberal conspiracy that's going to steal your precious bodily fluids, and a tough-assed prosecutor who is going to haunt your whip-crackin' dreams.

mmmwwwahhhhaaahhhaaaa!

Because the special prosecutor for force to appease the racist lynch mob does not mean I don't know how to interpret the evidence that was released to the public.

Awww. Poor little butthurt rebicles, been posting know-it-all for weeks endlessly how there is no case here, pretending you're some hotshit in the know

...and now the worm turns on your butthurt overweight loser ass, taking out your anger at a failed life on some mythical liberal conspiracy that's going to steal your precious bodily fluids, and a tough-assed prosecutor who is going to haunt your whip-crackin' dreams.

mmmwwwahhhhaaahhhaaaa!

Sober up

Unless she has some damning forensic evidence that contradicts Zimmermans account, I see getting a Second Degree murder conviction to be unlikely

By all accounts, Zimmerman was acting in what he believed to be the best interests of his community. He was not looking to rob or attack Martin on the basis of his race. He did however, use racial profiling to single him out.
I see it as good intentions gone bad and an untrained citizen watch grossly overstepping his bounds

I see it as a manslaughter conviction. She may be overcharging him to get him to accept a plea

Unless she has some damning forensic evidence that contradicts Zimmermans account, I see getting a Second Degree murder conviction to be unlikely

By all accounts, Zimmerman was acting in what he believed to be the best interests of his community. He was not looking to rob or attack Martin on the basis of his race. He did however, use racial profiling to single him out.
I see it as good intentions gone bad and an untrained citizen watch grossly overstepping his bounds

I see it as a manslaughter conviction. She may be overcharging him to get him to accept a plea

I agree with you.

But, if he pleads out and gets prison time, it may very likely be a death sentence for him.

I wonder if anyone else watching the Corey announcement yesterday felt like she was grandstanding for the public. It sure seemed that way to me. I kept thinking... Marcia Clark all over again.

Immie

I agree with you.

But, if he pleads out and gets prison time, it may very likely be a death sentence for him.

I wonder if anyone else watching the Corey announcement yesterday felt like she was grandstanding for the public. It sure seemed that way to me. I kept thinking... Marcia Clark all over again.

Immie

I hope she is not as inept as Marcia Clark was. She has nowhere near the evidence that Clark had. But like the OJ trial, it will probably all come down to jury selection. All the defense needs to do is find one or two jurors who strongly believe in stand your ground And gun rights

I agree with you.

Immie

I hope she is not as inept as Marcia Clark was. She has nowhere near the evidence that Clark had. But like the OJ trial, it will probably all come down to jury selection. All the defense needs to do is find one or two jurors who strongly believe in stand your ground And gun rights

and aren't intimated by blacks screaming for a conviction.

If this case turns out to be as phony as all the other race baiting cases, Correy's career is as over as Nifong's.

If this case turns out to be as phony as all the other race baiting cases, Correy's career is as over as Nifong's.

don't matter,, she one of them "honkey, cracker, pink motherfucker turtle people."

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: she fat as a hog too.

I agree with you.

Immie

Yes she was.

Why were you fired as attorney from the firm you worked for in the 80"s?

How do you know she was fired?? If you found that out, how hard was it to find out why?? Not a good researcher, are you??

It's in the paper.

According to the Associated Press, then-State Attorney Harry Shorenstein said Corey was fired after she failed to respond satisfactorily to a complaint against her.

Trayvon Martin special prosecutor Angela Corey is tenacious, dedicated and set in her ways, says former colleague - Crimesider - CBS News

You wold think as long as I have been here I am not going to post something without it being in the news.

How do you know she was fired?? If you found that out, how hard was it to find out why?? Not a good researcher, are you??

It's in the paper.

According to the Associated Press, then-State Attorney Harry Shorenstein said Corey was fired after she failed to respond satisfactorily to a complaint against her.

Trayvon Martin special prosecutor Angela Corey is tenacious, dedicated and set in her ways, says former colleague - Crimesider - CBS News

You wold think as long as I have been here I am not going to post something without it being in the news.

The article says that Corey was fired after she failed to respond satisfactorily to a complaint against her. Well, that doesn't tell us much.

You mean before Zimmerman was even born?

She's incompetent.

You don't know that. Most of us know nothing about her and saw and heard her for the first time yesterday!!! She seemed very competent from what I saw yesterday, but we have a long way to go. To start attacking her now as being incompetent is really ridiculous. To me that means you have a hidden agenda.

Murder 2 is a very heavy charge. One of its specifications is acting with a "depraved mind." Another is acting with "deliberateness." It is one step away from "premeditation" (Murder 1). And the heavier the charge the harder it is to convict.

George Zimmerman's father is not only a lawyer he is a retired judge. That means he not only understands the working of every component of the law-enforcement mechanism, from the lowest to the highest levels, it also means he is a high-ranking member of a politically powerful back-scratching brotherhood. His influence has already been demonstrated on three separate occasions in which felonly charges against young George were quietly vacated.

I'm not a lawyer, but here is my impression of the situation thus far:

George Zimmerman was not "pursuing" or "chasing" Trayvon Martin. He was following and observing him, which is an appropriate action for a neighborhood watchman. And if Zimmerman's neighbors approve of Zimmerman having appointed himself a neighborhood watchman because of recent crime, the status is valid.

While Zimmerman would not have a right to follow and observe Martin on a public thoroughfare, my understanding is the activity in question took place within the confines of a "gated community," which is not a public thoroughfare -- which means Zimmerman was acting within the purview of his status as watchman.

In spite of popular belief the 911 Dispatcher did not order Zimmerman to stop following Martin (nor could he). He merely advised Zimmerman that it was not necessary for him to do so, leaving it up to Zimmerman whether or not he chose to continue following.

What actually happened in terms of the actual confrontation can only be determined by testimony. If there is no substantive physical evidence or eye-witness testimony to conflict with Zimmerman's description of what happened there will be no basis for conviction. And a key item of evidence to support Zimmerman's story would be medical evidence that his nose was in fact broken. If such evidence actually exists a Murder 2 conviction will be virtually impossible.

One thing is certain; everything we've heard from the Zimmerman camp thus far is based on strategic planning at the highest possible level.

George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization

When 28-year-old George Zimmerman was discovered by Sanford, Florida police standing over the body of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, they accepted Zimmerman's claim that he killed in self-defense as a neighborhood watch captain. Now, through a statement released by the National Sheriffs' Association (NSA) -- the parent organization of USAonWatch-Neighborhood Watch -- it has been revealed that Zimmerman was not a member of any group recognized by the organization. Zimmerman violated the central tenets of Neighborhood Watch by following Martin, confronting him and carrying a concealed weapon.

"In no program that I have ever heard of does someone patrol with a gun in their pocket," Carmen Caldwell, the Executive Director of Citizens' Crime Watch of Miami-Dade, told theGrio. "Every city and municipality has their own policies. Here in Miami-Dade we train people only to be the eyes and ears of their communities. Not to follow and most definitely not to carry a weapon."

George Zimmerman not a member of recognized neighborhood watch organization

Forum List

Back