OH dear Lord special prosecutor Angela Corey

I think the media should investigate her like they did Sarah Palin.

She IS a Republican, the media will be all over her; they have been in Jax already. She charged a 12 year old as an adult, got a lot of attention.

She IS a Republican, the media will be all over her; they have been in Jax already. She charged a 12 year old as an adult, got a lot of attention.

So according to you she doesn't know the law? I would have fired her incompetent ass also.

Sarah Palin couldn't carry this lady's damn coffee cup. If you stop a minute with all the political BS and look objectively at what evidence there is in this case, it's a no brainer they should have charged Zimmerman.
Take skin color and politics out of the argument, and look at the circumstances we are presented with about what happened.... and think for a minute if it was your kid walking down the street after going to the store with a can/bottle of tea and some skittles for Gods sake... and some creep was following him, and ended up shooting him..I know I would want them to take a better look and investigate further, and bring charges if they were warranted, and apparently they did, and charged Zimmerman with a charge they feel they can back up with evidence in a court of law.
Frankly I'm surprised they charged and arrested him, as I long ago lost faith in the judicial system, especially in Florida...:doubt:

So according to you she doesn't know the law? I would have fired her incompetent ass also.

No, I think it went through.
Trayvon Martin case has a tough, controversial prosecutor - CNN.com

The 4th has a high conviction rate, and tough sentencing.

Sarah Palin couldn't carry this lady's damn coffee cup. If you stop a minute with all the political BS and look objectively at what evidence there is in this case, it's a no brainer they should have charged Zimmerman.
Take skin color and politics out of the argument, and look at the circumstances we are presented with about what happened.... and think for a minute if it was your kid walking down the street after going to the store with a can/bottle of tea and some skittles for Gods sake... and some creep was following him, and ended up shooting him..I know I would want them to take a better look and investigate further, and bring charges if they were warranted, and apparently they did, and charged Zimmerman with a charge they feel they can back up with evidence in a court of law.
Frankly I'm surprised they charged and arrested him, as I long ago lost faith in the judicial system, especially in Florida...:doubt:

Justice just gave the lynch mob free reign. The woman is incompetent she was fired

No, I think it went through.
Trayvon Martin case has a tough, controversial prosecutor - CNN.com

The 4th has a high conviction rate, and tough sentencing.

She gave the lynch mob free reign

Justice just gave the lynch mob free reign. The woman is incompetent she was fired

Now you are just being silly

Now you are just being silly

You're happy you were part of the lynch mob. How does that rope feel in your hand? Does it make you feel powerful?

Forum List

Back