Oh Dear God: Jewish Tranny Could be Pennsylvania's Next Physician General

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Rest assured, people like this are not supported in the parts of Pennsylvania that are not Philly, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, or Scranton-Wilkes Barre.

16801764-mmmain.jpg

Transgender woman could make history as Gov.-elect Tom Wolf s physician general PennLive.com

Rest assured, people like this are not supported in the parts of Pennsylvania that are not Philly, Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, or Scranton-Wilkes Barre.

16801764-mmmain.jpg

Transgender woman could make history as Gov.-elect Tom Wolf s physician general PennLive.com

I bet still circumcised....
Almost as fugly as Janet Reno, and Janet was a female....

You assume Janet was a female. Of course there's no debating Reno's irrational hatred for white men. "I'm going to put more white men on death row." That was an early refrain of Reno's, yes?

You guys are childish. This is an excerpt of transsexual Georgina Beyer's maiden speech to Parliament after her election as a Member of Parliament. She refers to her previous election as Mayor of Carterton, a farming district.

"I was quoted once as saying this was the stallion that became a gelding and now she's a mare,"
"I suppose I do have to say that I have now found myself to be a member. So I have come full circle, so to speak."

NZHerald

Well, at least s/he's better than Sarah Palin - and probably doesn't fuck black guys. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Forum List

Back