oh darn...

When I lived in NC someone dumped some chickens out by my house. 9 Hens and a rooster. Well during the course of time young were born.

The roosters used to fight all the tiime. They don't need any training. It comes naturally.These roosters weren't armed with anything other than what nature gave em. Believe me. They used to get into fights that could last for hours. Some of them died as a rusult. I can just imagine what they could do to each other with razors attached to their spurs.

To bad the rooster didn't spear a few more of the asswipes who were watching.

If you ask me, all these animal fighters should sign up to appear on "Fatal Attraction", where their animals can kill them for our amusement. Has a certain justice to it, no?

That's why, every-now-and-then, I watch bull riding. It never fails to confirm the saying;

Fuck with the bull, you get the horns.

watching grown men get windmilled is like candy for my eyes.

8 seconds feels like an eternity.

Got to love a feisty cock!

Good for the rooster! I am sorry he only got one.

NO FAIR!!

I got modded into mals thread! :(

Clearly mine is far cooler than his. There should be some kind of rating as to who gets modded into who. Not this "he was here first" non-sense.

hmm

What happened to Willows thread?

Did a mod go all :muahaha: on her?

"Other countries consider it fun but we don't?"
Really?

Two scumwad words:
Michael Vick

NO FAIR!!

Clearly mine is far cooler than his. There should be some kind of rating as to who gets modded into who. Not this "he was here first" non-sense.

hmm

Mine was FIRST!... ;)

And mine makes you want to find out what the Story's about...

Anyway, had I put "Cock" in the Title, Ravi would have been followed in here by Bodecea with the Broken Record they both Carry around with them... :thup:

:)

peace...

NO FAIR!!

hmm

Mine was FIRST!... ;)

And mine makes you want to find out what the Story's about...

Anyway, had I put "Cock" in the Title, Ravi would have been followed in here by Bodecea with the Broken Record they both Carry around with them... :thup:

:)

peace...

Penis :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back