Oh Danica, Michelle and Annika! Have you all ever heard of Katherine Legge?

hylandrdet

Oct 5, 2004
Tennessee
http://www.gokatherine.com/

At a time in which the media is hyping up potential "man-beaters" amongst the women athletes, only one truly stands out as a true "maneater". Her name is Katherine Legge.

Katherine Legge out ran current Toyota Atlantic Series points leader Charles Zwolsman to win in San Jose Sunday. This win was her second straight and third of the season.

I know what you're thinking; yeah, but it's not the IRL, Danica is facing tougher competition..Not so fast my friends.

Danica Patrick raced for two years in the Toyota Atlantic, but never finished higher than second. Legge, not only has won three races, she only trails Zwolsman by 35 points, with three races to go. She could actually win the series championship!

So, as we try to make other female athletes out as being equal to men, we must remind ourselves of that one crucial element, when it comes to civil rights in sports; winning is everything! Katherine Legge is winning... So where's the love for her?

Car racing is car racing. And why are you mentioning Michelle and Annika, since they are golfers?

KL will do much better transitioning to F1 considering the tracks in the Toyota Series are not Indy round and round and round and round. They are more suited to road racing as the F1 are.

OH....and yeah.....she's hot.

GotZoom said:
KL will do much better transitioning to F1 considering the tracks in the Toyota Series are not Indy round and round and round and round. They are more suited to road racing as the F1 are.

OH....and yeah.....she's hot.

Actually she's doing the right thing. The reason why I'd criticized the other women athletes, who are in similar situations, is because they are not learning from Katherine.

For a woman to be able to win in a man's world, she must take that road one step at a time. Such women must show patience and learn how to exploit a man's weaknesses.

I have a feeling that Katherine Legge will stay in the Toyota series until she is confident that she can beat out any man, on any given day.

Forum List

Back