OH CRAP! The Hillary machine just career wacked Dr.Drew! BREAKING NEWS

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/%e2%80%98dr-drew%e2%80%99-was-not-canceled-because-of-his-hillary-clinton-remarks/ar-BBw68Af?li=BBnb4R7

I recently posted comments by Dr Drew regarding Hillary's health.

(sorry I can't repeat the medical mumbo jumbo, but here's the gist of it)

Dr. Drew (who leans democrat) said, according to Hillary's press release,

1) she is being treated for failing legs, ...a lot of walking while being over weight , which is common.

2) I think he said thyroid

3) She is being treated for some super rare -swelling in the head- symptom

4) she blood clots easy.

Dr. Drew said he has concerns about the quality of her health care, he said all of the treatments are using old drugs, not commonly used anymore.

(sounds to me like she's on obamacare)

One of Dr. Drew's shows has just been cancelled

Dr. was commenting on treatments and health information previously released by Hillary's people.
There's no rumor about it.

Apparently , Dr. Drew didn't get the memo the topic is now verboten!

I like how it says that his show was not cancelled due to his comments about Mrs. Clinton's health. It is like they already know what people are going to say even before people say it. It kind of makes you think they have a guilty conscience.

This is the country we live in now. Fascist are in control now and they are going to make sure nothing bad is said about their dear leader.

Are we entirely convinced that morons like Clayton (half the country or more) will believe anything?

Gruber truly was right. Was he not?

At least they didn't kill him like the other 4 and how they tried to do to Assange recently.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/%e2%80%98dr-drew%e2%80%99-was-not-canceled-because-of-his-hillary-clinton-remarks/ar-BBw68Af?li=BBnb4R7

I recently posted comments by Dr Drew regarding Hillary's health.

(sorry I can't repeat the medical mumbo jumbo, but here's the gist of it)

Dr. Drew (who leans democrat) said, according to Hillary's press release,

1) she is being treated for failing legs, ...a lot of walking while being over weight , which is common.

2) I think he said thyroid

3) She is being treated for some super rare -swelling in the head- symptom

4) she blood clots easy.

Dr. Drew said he has concerns about the quality of her health care, he said all of the treatments are using old drugs, not commonly used anymore.

(sounds to me like she's on obamacare)

One of Dr. Drew's shows has just been cancelled

Could you say that again. But, you know, not all ebonics-y.

New Topics

Forum List

Back