OH County Commissioner Jimmy Dimora (D) threatens reporter’s wife.

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
See it all with video here: OH County Commissioner Jimmy Dimora (D) threatens reporter’s wife. | RedState

The money quote:

The background is as follows: Dimora is being investigated as part of a corruption probe* - yes, I know, corruption in Cuyahoga county; how shocking - and Dimora is a bit upset about the way Gomez (and his paper the Plain Dealer) is covering the investigation. So Dimora ups and accuses Gomez and his paper of not reporting a particular detail of the investigation: to wit, that Ohio Auditor (and Republican candidate for Lt. Governor) Mary Taylor had not released two years’ worth of audits. Only problem is, this had been reported - including a quote from, guess who? that right, Jim Dimora - and when Gomez told Dimora about this, Dimora called Gomez a liar.

So far, so funny. Now here’s the unfunny bit:

Dimora then asks about Gomez’s wife. “She’s a school teacher, isn’t she? How did she get her job? Should we call, should we look at her personnel file? Did she have a reference letter from anybody?”

“Leave my wife out of it, Jimmy,” Gomez responds.​

This is the arrogance of Democrats, that he would openly threaten this reporter's wife ON CAMERA and not think this could harm him.

Obama's "Chicago Way" of politics has infected the entire party.

Those living in that area of Ohio, take note and remember to vote this November.

Some local fuck from OH says a stupid thing and you blame all democrats?

OK can we now start calling all tea party people violent because of the threats they have been spewing?

The money quote:

The background is as follows: Dimora is being investigated as part of a corruption probe* - yes, I know, corruption in Cuyahoga county; how shocking - and Dimora is a bit upset about the way Gomez (and his paper the Plain Dealer) is covering the investigation. So Dimora ups and accuses Gomez and his paper of not reporting a particular detail of the investigation: to wit, that Ohio Auditor (and Republican candidate for Lt. Governor) Mary Taylor had not released two years’ worth of audits. Only problem is, this had been reported - including a quote from, guess who? that right, Jim Dimora - and when Gomez told Dimora about this, Dimora called Gomez a liar.

So far, so funny. Now here’s the unfunny bit:

Dimora then asks about Gomez’s wife. “She’s a school teacher, isn’t she? How did she get her job? Should we call, should we look at her personnel file? Did she have a reference letter from anybody?”

“Leave my wife out of it, Jimmy,” Gomez responds.​

...​

Sounds like he just lost the Hispanic vote. Bummer!​

OK can we now start calling all tea party people violent because of the threats they have been spewing?

You already do DUMB FUCK.

Deart fucking idiot, I have never called all the tea party people violent. Its you people who claim we say that. I have always said they should watch there talk of violence to prevent one of their nutters from hurting someone. Funny thing is just what I begged them to stop ended up causing violence. Bricks through windows, planes through IRS buildings, punching, gas lines cut and the like.

See you lied, I challenge you to go get one post of mine where I say all tea party people are violent.

You will fail b ecause their is none.

You just cant keep facts straight which is why your arguement always fail. ( your ideas have all failed too)

Deart fucking idiot, I have never called all the tea party people violent. Its you people who claim we say that. I have always said they should watch there talk of violence to prevent one of their nutters from hurting someone. Funny thing is just what I begged them to stop ended up causing violence. Bricks through windows, planes through IRS buildings, punching, gas lines cut and the like.

See you lied, I challenge you to go get one post of mine where I say all tea party people are violent.

You just cant keep facts straight which is why your arguement always fail. ( your ideas have all failed too)

You wouldn't know a fact if it raised up and ripped your face off, nor the truth either.

You wouldn't know a fact if it raised up and ripped your face off, nor the truth either.

Great retort, as always all you have is vailed threats and insults.

Go get the post that proves what you claim

"Nor the truth either"??? Are you by any chance relate to US Army Retarded???

I'm not afraid to admit that what he did was wrong. However, I do have a problem with you show your stupidity to generalize all Liberals because of some county commissioner somewhere that doesn't matter shit to our party. I don't generalize the tea party (I know there are honest folks in it..Mislead perhaps, but honest) I just point out the overwhelming amount of violence and threats of violence we have seen from them.

Last edited:
What did he do that was wrong, again?

Lets do this real slow for the board idiots.

He is a County Commissioner. They have input and dealings with hiring and FIRING teachers that work in their COUNTY.

He directly threatened the reporters wife's job by asking the questions he asked in the manner and timing he ask them.

I think even a 12 year old could grasp that concept.

Forum List

Back