OH CHRIST!! Rush says Newt is the Victim, Asking to Cheat "shows character"

".....because I could." -Bill Clinton. I seriously doubt any of you were outraged over that; but then I guess it depends on which party the adulterer belongs to, no? I wonder how many of those who protest a bit too much over this have never cheated themselves or have been prevented from doing so only by lack of opportunity?
OK, let's compare rationalizations for cheating.

'I did something for the worst possible reason. Just because I could. I think that's just about the most morally indefensible reason anybody could have for doing anything.''
Bill Clinton

“There’s no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate”
Snooty Newtie Gingrich

VictimCard.jpg

From the Excuse the Unexcusable File.

LIMBAUGH: I got a great note from a friend of mine. “So Newt wanted an open marriage. BFD. At least he asked his wife for permission instead of cheating on her. That’s a mark of character, in my book. Newt’s a victim. We all are. Ours is the horniest generation.” [...] That’s from a good friend of mine, “Newt’s slogan ought to, ‘Hell, yes, I wanted it.’” (laughing) I’m sharing with you how some people are reacting to this.

Holy shit, Everything is ok even cheating on your wife is the new cool

As is usual, whenever the topic of Rush comes up, the whole story is not provided, and the useful part is taken, which completely skews the story. First, it wasn't Rush who said what you quoted. It was in the note from his friend.
Second, he was using the Newt story to disparage democrats, implying that Newt could probably get 20% of them on board with this behavior. I'm sure you don't listen, but he was being a smartass. Here's the transcript of the show:

RUSH: All right, folks. I just saw the Marianne Gingrich video, and I think -- I'll be honest with you -- I think the Democrats may have to give Newt a second look here. Well, follow me on this. Newt Gingrich, aside from the budget deal in '95 and being made to ride in the back of Air Force One, Newt got along with Clinton pretty well, if you recall, and Newt treated Hillary with respect, even sat on the couch with Nancy Pelosi. Now, there's an accusation out there that Newt wanted an open marriage, just like Bill and Hillary. And, in fact, Newt even had the politeness to ask permission for it. Do you think Bill ever did that?

Now, if Newt can hold onto enough of the Republican base, he might take 20% of the Democrat vote with this. You know how this stuff is a resume enhancement in the Democrat Party. I wouldn't make too many snap judgments here. I don't understand why the media's pretending to be so upset about these charges coming from Marianne. I mean, it's all about sex and how many times are we told that somebody's sex life, even if they're president, doesn't matter. It's nobody's business as long as it doesn't affect the job. And how about all the sex stories from Obama's former girlfriends? That's right: What stories? What former girlfriends? In fact, have we ever found out anything about any of his students when he supposedly taught law at the University of Chicago or buddies at Harvard Law Review? I mean, we still don't know anything. "Mr. Limbaugh, this is very clever of you trying to disguise the fact that Mr. Gingrich is..." No, I'm just reacting here. In fact, I got a great note.

I got a great note from a friend of mine. "So Newt wanted an open marriage. BFD. At least he asked his wife for permission instead of cheating on her. That's a mark of character, in my book. Newt's a victim. We all are. Ours is the horniest generation. We were soldiers in the sex revolution. We were tempted by everything from Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice to Plato's Retreat, Deep Throat to no-fault divorce. Many of us paid the ultimate price, AIDS, abortion, or alimony for the cultural marching orders we got. Hell, for all I know we should be getting disability from the government." That's from a good friend of mine, "Newt's slogan ought to, 'Hell, yes, I wanted it.'" (laughing) I'm sharing with you how some people are reacting to this.

Now, of course, we're not gonna get ABC News -- in a race, by the way, with NBC now. ABC, how about this. We were told ABC had been very concerned about the ethical implications of airing their hit piece on a Republican candidate right before an important primary election. I almost wrenched my back laughing at that, that the ABC suits were in an ethical fight, in a conundrum? I wonder, oh, my God, what to do, what's the ethical thing to do here? If there was any debate at ABC, it was over when would be the best time to do it so as to cause the most harm. That was the only debate.

Stop listening. Your brain will recover its ability to think.

His fans and fox fans should really really pay attention to what you are saying here. Unfortunately, they have HUGE ratings. It really does say one thing. People love to be told what to think.

Sad really.

".....because I could." -Bill Clinton. I seriously doubt any of you were outraged over that; but then I guess it depends on which party the adulterer belongs to, no? I wonder how many of those who protest a bit too much over this have never cheated themselves or have been prevented from doing so only by lack of opportunity?
OK, let's compare rationalizations for cheating.

'I did something for the worst possible reason. Just because I could. I think that's just about the most morally indefensible reason anybody could have for doing anything.''
Bill Clinton

“There’s no question at times of my life, partially driven by how passionately I felt about this country, that I worked far too hard and things happened in my life that were not appropriate”
Snooty Newtie Gingrich

Speaking of Clinton. Didnt Newt have a few uh, things to say about Clinton when the lewinsky thing happened?

All the time he was screaming holier than though, he was just as big a pig?

Hypocrites unite! (Damn the right is so full of shit.)

VictimCard.jpg

LIMBAUGH: I got a great note from a friend of mine. “So Newt wanted an open marriage. BFD. At least he asked his wife for permission instead of cheating on her. That’s a mark of character, in my book. Newt’s a victim. We all are. Ours is the horniest generation.” [...] That’s from a good friend of mine, “Newt’s slogan ought to, ‘Hell, yes, I wanted it.’” (laughing) I’m sharing with you how some people are reacting to this.

As is usual, whenever the topic of Rush comes up, the whole story is not provided, and the useful part is taken, which completely skews the story. First, it wasn't Rush who said what you quoted. It was in the note from his friend.
Second, he was using the Newt story to disparage democrats, implying that Newt could probably get 20% of them on board with this behavior. I'm sure you don't listen, but he was being a smartass. Here's the transcript of the show:

RUSH: All right, folks. I just saw the Marianne Gingrich video, and I think -- I'll be honest with you -- I think the Democrats may have to give Newt a second look here. Well, follow me on this. Newt Gingrich, aside from the budget deal in '95 and being made to ride in the back of Air Force One, Newt got along with Clinton pretty well, if you recall, and Newt treated Hillary with respect, even sat on the couch with Nancy Pelosi. Now, there's an accusation out there that Newt wanted an open marriage, just like Bill and Hillary. And, in fact, Newt even had the politeness to ask permission for it. Do you think Bill ever did that?

Now, if Newt can hold onto enough of the Republican base, he might take 20% of the Democrat vote with this. You know how this stuff is a resume enhancement in the Democrat Party. I wouldn't make too many snap judgments here. I don't understand why the media's pretending to be so upset about these charges coming from Marianne. I mean, it's all about sex and how many times are we told that somebody's sex life, even if they're president, doesn't matter. It's nobody's business as long as it doesn't affect the job. And how about all the sex stories from Obama's former girlfriends? That's right: What stories? What former girlfriends? In fact, have we ever found out anything about any of his students when he supposedly taught law at the University of Chicago or buddies at Harvard Law Review? I mean, we still don't know anything. "Mr. Limbaugh, this is very clever of you trying to disguise the fact that Mr. Gingrich is..." No, I'm just reacting here. In fact, I got a great note.

I got a great note from a friend of mine. "So Newt wanted an open marriage. BFD. At least he asked his wife for permission instead of cheating on her. That's a mark of character, in my book. Newt's a victim. We all are. Ours is the horniest generation. We were soldiers in the sex revolution. We were tempted by everything from Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice to Plato's Retreat, Deep Throat to no-fault divorce. Many of us paid the ultimate price, AIDS, abortion, or alimony for the cultural marching orders we got. Hell, for all I know we should be getting disability from the government." That's from a good friend of mine, "Newt's slogan ought to, 'Hell, yes, I wanted it.'" (laughing) I'm sharing with you how some people are reacting to this.

Now, of course, we're not gonna get ABC News -- in a race, by the way, with NBC now. ABC, how about this. We were told ABC had been very concerned about the ethical implications of airing their hit piece on a Republican candidate right before an important primary election. I almost wrenched my back laughing at that, that the ABC suits were in an ethical fight, in a conundrum? I wonder, oh, my God, what to do, what's the ethical thing to do here? If there was any debate at ABC, it was over when would be the best time to do it so as to cause the most harm. That was the only debate.

Great post. Rush is a legend.

Libtards always attack anything which requires a brain response that does not originate in the medulla oblongata. They can't help it, they are all so fucking lazy...:lol:

Sounds like one cheater supporting another cheater to me; I think this validation is straight out of the wayward handbook.

Well I asked and she didn't give me what I need, so I found somebody who would. I deserve to be happy.

Blah, blah, blah...

Yeah. What marriage is oxyRush on? :eusa_eh: :lol: :clap2:

rushlacey.jpg

Last edited:
VictimCard.jpg

Apparently you weren't listening to the radio show. He was making a joke, and a point about liberals. He went on to say that this type of behavior should win 20% of the Democrat vote.

Holy fuck you idiots need to get a sense of humor.

And by the way, he was QUOTING a friend of his.

Last edited:
Here is the actual transcript of what was said, instead of you cherry picking one line (which he was qouting someone else):

I don't understand why the media's pretending to be so upset about these charges coming from Marianne. I mean, it's all about sex and how many times are we told that somebody's sex life, even if they're president, doesn't matter. It's nobody's business as long as it doesn't affect the job. And how about all the sex stories from Obama's former girlfriends?
That's right: What stories? What former girlfriends? In fact, have we ever found out anything about any of his students when he supposedly taught law at the University of Chicago or buddies at Harvard Law Review? I mean, we still don't know anything. "Mr. Limbaugh, this is very clever of you trying to disguise the fact that Mr. Gingrich is..." No, I'm just reacting here. In fact, I got a great note.

Carry on with your attempted smear of Rush, dipshits.

His problem is he doesn't listen, he believes whatever DU feeds him. If he actually listened to Rush he would know that quote isn't attributed to Rush, he was just reading it on air.

Last edited:
Here is the actual transcript of what was said, instead of you cherry picking one line (which he was qouting someone else):

I don't understand why the media's pretending to be so upset about these charges coming from Marianne. I mean, it's all about sex and how many times are we told that somebody's sex life, even if they're president, doesn't matter. It's nobody's business as long as it doesn't affect the job. And how about all the sex stories from Obama's former girlfriends?
That's right: What stories? What former girlfriends? In fact, have we ever found out anything about any of his students when he supposedly taught law at the University of Chicago or buddies at Harvard Law Review? I mean, we still don't know anything. "Mr. Limbaugh, this is very clever of you trying to disguise the fact that Mr. Gingrich is..." No, I'm just reacting here. In fact, I got a great note.

Carry on with your attempted smear of Rush, dipshits.
The pathological liar was quoting a friend he WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREED WITH!!!!!!

His problem is he doesn't listen, he is believes whatever DU feeds him. If he actually listened to Rush he would know that quote isn't attributed to Rush, he was just reading it on air.
If you actually listened to your MessiahRushie, you would know the Doctor Of Duplicity read it because he AGREED with it!!!!!

His problem is he doesn't listen, he is believes whatever DU feeds him. If he actually listened to Rush he would know that quote isn't attributed to Rush, he was just reading it on air.
If you actually listened to your MessiahRushie, you would know the Doctor Of Duplicity read it because he AGREED with it!!!!!

I was listening to him yesterday during lunch, when he read that note. What he agreed with is the phoney outrage being displayed by the liberal media.

I was listening to him yesterday during lunch, when he read that note. What he agreed with is the phoney outrage being displayed by the liberal media.
What your MessiahRushie agreed with was that the despicable womanizing cheat Snooty Newtie was a poor victim of the sexual liberation movement.

In fact, I got a great note.

I got a great note from a friend of mine. "So Newt wanted an open marriage. BFD. At least he asked his wife for permission instead of cheating on her. That's a mark of character, in my book. Newt's a victim. We all are. Ours is the horniest generation. We were soldiers in the sex revolution. We were tempted by everything from Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice to Plato's Retreat, Deep Throat to no-fault divorce. Many of us paid the ultimate price, AIDS, abortion, or alimony for the cultural marching orders we got. Hell, for all I know we should be getting disability from the government."

Last edited:
I wouldn't vote for Newt anyway but I'd bet if he wanted to have an open marriage with a guy you Libs wouldn't complain at all.

Newt is A-Moral. Were he President, he would most probably disappoint the Right, in similar fashion.

Rush, has other problems with Romney, who he probably thinks will Govern slightly more towards the center of Newt, which is debatable.

I like Santorum. I like Romney. Anyone up there now is preferable to Obama. Whoever it is, the VP Pick can do allot in balancing things out.

I wouldn't vote for Newt anyway but I'd bet if he wanted to have an open marriage with a guy you Libs wouldn't complain at all.

Aww come on now MadScientist, you know darn well that isn't true. The issue isn't Newt's lifestyle choices. The problem is his sanctimonious position on family values while practicing an alternative lifestyle.

VictimCard.jpg

Are you really this dumb?

Can anybody be this dumb in real life?

Forum List

Back