OH CHRIST!! Rush says Newt is the Victim, Asking to Cheat "shows character"

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
VictimCard.jpg

From the Excuse the Unexcusable File.

LIMBAUGH: I got a great note from a friend of mine. “So Newt wanted an open marriage. BFD. At least he asked his wife for permission instead of cheating on her. That’s a mark of character, in my book. Newt’s a victim. We all are. Ours is the horniest generation.” [...] That’s from a good friend of mine, “Newt’s slogan ought to, ‘Hell, yes, I wanted it.’” (laughing) I’m sharing with you how some people are reacting to this.

Holy shit, Everything is ok even cheating on your wife is the new cool

The guy can spin anything, can't he?

That must be why he make the big bucks.

VictimCard.jpg

LIMBAUGH: I got a great note from a friend of mine. “So Newt wanted an open marriage. BFD. At least he asked his wife for permission instead of cheating on her. That’s a mark of character, in my book. Newt’s a victim. We all are. Ours is the horniest generation.” [...] That’s from a good friend of mine, “Newt’s slogan ought to, ‘Hell, yes, I wanted it.’” (laughing) I’m sharing with you how some people are reacting to this.

So, how's that new found morality feel'n?

:lol:

VictimCard.jpg

So, how's that new found morality feel'n?

:lol:

You've got the wrong guy :lol: How that new giveadam fitting?

Another tax exempt Soros Media Matters scoop? It's a freaking joke, joker. You were probably among the left wingers who said Clinton's sexual perversions were "his private life".

Sounds like one cheater supporting another cheater to me; I think this validation is straight out of the wayward handbook.

Well I asked and she didn't give me what I need, so I found somebody who would. I deserve to be happy.

Blah, blah, blah...

".....because I could." -Bill Clinton. I seriously doubt any of you were outraged over that; but then I guess it depends on which party the adulterer belongs to, no? I wonder how many of those who protest a bit too much over this have never cheated themselves or have been prevented from doing so only by lack of opportunity?

Just so you know...

Newt and his demand for an open marriage is the defender and protector of the definition of marriage because, you know, it's sacred and must be between one man and one woman and shit.

:rofl:

".....because I could." -Bill Clinton. I seriously doubt any of you were outraged over that; but then I guess it depends on which party the adulterer belongs to, no? I wonder how many of those who protest a bit too much over this have never cheated themselves or have been prevented from doing so only by lack of opportunity?

The Right collectively proclaimed Clinton unqualified to be president because of his adventures.

VictimCard.jpg

How many years had he been doing it with Callista on his desk, in the speaker's office, when he asked his wife's permission?

Clinton's problems weren't just a matter of adultery. He was accused of rape by a credible victim and the left dismissed it because the statute of limitations expired. Hillary covered for her husband serial abuse for her entire adult life. Her fitness to be secretary of state should be under consideration. The legendary "bimbo eruption squad" the left snickered about was an incredible abuse of power and yet the left dismisses it because Clinton was a liberal democrat.

Clinton's problems weren't just a matter of adultery. He was accused of rape by a credible victim and the left dismissed it because the statute of limitations expired. Hillary covered for her husband serial abuse for her entire adult life. Her fitness to be secretary of state should be under consideration. The legendary "bimbo eruption squad" the left snickered about was an incredible abuse of power and yet the left dismisses it because Clinton was a liberal democrat.
Clinton was found not guilty of rape, and at his impeachment, as well.

NEWSFLASH!! NEWSFLASH!!!NEWSFLASH!! NEWSFLASH!!!

Human beings, even the physically unattractive ones, enjoy Fucking. It feels good. especially the "orgasm" part.

NEWSFLASH!! NEWSFLASH!!!NEWSFLASH!! NEWSFLASH!!!

Forum List

Back