Oh Canada: Government training employees to erase “racism in their minds”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Canada School of Public Service (CSPS) said in an “anti-racist” course for government employees that “colorblindness” or treating other ethnicities equally “is no longer acceptable,” and public service workers had to “undo racism in (their) minds.”

Canada went full North Korea so fast anyone who blinked missed the transition.

The Canada School of Public Service (CSPS) said in an “anti-racist” course for government employees that “colorblindness” or treating other ethnicities equally “is no longer acceptable,” and public service workers had to “undo racism in (their) minds.”

Canada went full North Korea so fast anyone who blinked missed the transition.

I love the eyerolling hatred in your post. Because being allowed to treat minorities like shit is really working well for the USA now isn't it. It's not enough that your own country is so fucked up along racial lines that's things can't get much worse, now you trying to export your anti-diversity bullshit and lies around race that have so damaged your own country, to other nations.

Tell me, when your teenager rolls his eyes at you and sneers at your comments, do YOU feel respected? Or are you tempted the bitch slap the little asshole into next week?

The USA is in no position to claim other countries are handling race badly. We don't have people rioting in the streets because they can't get a fair shake in Canada, other than angry anti-vax truckers who are so caught up in their white grievance and feeling sorry for themselves, that they succeeded in pissing off 80% of Canadians are who aren't gullible and stupid.

I love the eyerolling hatred in your post. Because being allowed to treat minorities like shit is really working well for the USA now isn't it. It's not enough that your own country is so fucked up along racial lines that's things can't get much worse, now you trying to export your anti-diversity bullshit and lies around race that have so damaged your own country, to other nations.

Tell me, when your teenager rolls his eyes at you and sneers at your comments, do YOU feel respected? Or are you tempted the bitch slap the little asshole into next week?

The USA is in no position to claim other countries are handling race badly. We don't have people rioting in the streets because they can't get a fair shake in Canada, other than angry anti-vax truckers who are so caught up in their white grievance and feeling sorry for themselves, that they succeeded in pissing off 80% of Canadians are who aren't gullible and stupid.
No shock you’re for brainwashing people to conform to your racist and Commie derangement.

Forum List

Back