CDZ Oh Boy, MarketWatch just Screwed Me

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Jacksonville has just been touted as one of the five best places for snowflakes. If you ask me we've got too many Trotskyites already in Jacksonville. Any suggestions?

Jacksonville has just been touted as one of the five best places for snowflakes. If you ask me we've got too many Trotskyites already in Jacksonville. Any suggestions?

I'm not sure I follow.

Does Jacksonville have some extra laws demanding folks salute the flag so ppl easily offended by kneeling don't get high blood pressure?

Jacksonville Florida can't be great for old school snow snowflakes...

No we just tell them to get their asses back to NY

William, that made me laugh on a couple levels.

But do you mean:

You folks in Jacksonville send the real snow snowflakes back to NY?

Or that

You folks in Jacksonville send them football fans who are offended by "kneelers" back to NY?

Either way its kinda funny in a light-hearted way.

We have enough lil ol ladies who drive their Ferrari 15MPH in 45 zones and they start crying over the one finger salutes.

Get your Chamber of Commerce and the real estate hucksters to stop advertising the place. Find out who paid to have those articles making those claims written and apply suitable punishment. There is always some bribery going on behind the curtain with these fake puff pieces.

Jacksonville has just been touted as one of the five best places for Snowflakes. If you ask me we've got too many Trotskyites already in Jacksonville. Any suggestions?
Yes, suggestion
This topic is a pure FLAME.
It should NOT be in "CDZ.'"

"A new forum has been added to the board with the intent of having Civil debates or discussions on a wide variety of topics without the Flames, Name calling, Trolling, hijacking, etc"
`

Forum List

Back