Oh Boo Hoo

Hey! There's a lot to be said for not referring to women as "skanks". That's repulsive.

Some people are skanks. Fact. I'm sure you've known some yourself.

I have never met a person I would call a "skank", ever, of any age, race, shape, class or gender. Fact.
That's because you are a class act, Pogo. :thup:

Damn. Nobody's gonna sue me? :crybaby:
Some people are skanks. Fact. I'm sure you've known some yourself.

I have never met a person I would call a "skank", ever, of any age, race, shape, class or gender. Fact.
That's because you are a class act, Pogo. :thup:

I disagree completely. He is a self-righteous nincompoop.

Specialdeliveryforcaptainbutthurt.jpg

Hey, don't want to get contradicted -- don't post stupid shit. Not rocket surgery. I don't believe in dehumanizing people into subclasses. So sue me.

Tissue?

What about people who sell their children for drugs, beat and kill their children in drunken or drug stupor, people who break into people's homes and steal their things, old women who hang out in bars getting drunk all day and going home with whomever. Those are all skanks. :wink_2:

:dig:

Lol! If anyone is butt hurt here, it would be yourself. I made a comment about the OP, not even addressing you and said "skank," and you tried to make a case out of it (probably expecting others to jump in) but failed big time. Who's butt hurt? You're butt hurt, probably just a skank too. :D

I wasn't even posting to you, Cap'm. :salute:

The post was to Tom Sweetnam. You jumped in.

Just remember Cap'm --- tomorrow is national Talk Like a Pirate Day. Arrr.

Larry King interviewed some dweeb on RT TV today, who wrote a book about the emotional trauma he’d suffered because the woman he met online was nothing like the woman he met for real! Alright, alright, get up off the floor. You can continue your hysterical laughing when I’m through with my post.

So anyway, her online persona was that of a 24 year-old nymph (she’d stolen a bunch of pictures of some hottie on Facebook), but in reality she was 38, fat, divorced, lived with her mother and 13 other relatives, and had a teenage daughter. The guy blubbering with Larry about his heartbreak was 24 at the time.

Now I have to ask, why is a 24 year-old guy trying to finds love on the web? He wasn’t that bad looking either, and thin. Why the hell isn’t he dropping ecstasy in some rave club, dancing till three in the morning, then getting laid till noon? I mean, how difficult are women to meet, dood? Oh for my days of youth.

So now he’s positively evangelical about telling people not to waste their lives online. I suppose there’s some meat to that argument, but if I wasn’t pissing people off in web forums, I’d just be throwing my money away day trading. So what do you think? Is meeting people online an overall positive experience, a neutral experience, or is it addictive and sometimes quite depressing?

Liberalism is the issue. We have created a standard-less society. We are no longer ruled by the rule of law (as established by our Constitution), but by the rule of "mob rules" which is destined for disaster. History shows this.

Larry King interviewed some dweeb on RT TV today, who wrote a book about the emotional trauma he’d suffered because the woman he met online was nothing like the woman he met for real! Alright, alright, get up off the floor. You can continue your hysterical laughing when I’m through with my post.

So anyway, her online persona was that of a 24 year-old nymph (she’d stolen a bunch of pictures of some hottie on Facebook), but in reality she was 38, fat, divorced, lived with her mother and 13 other relatives, and had a teenage daughter. The guy blubbering with Larry about his heartbreak was 24 at the time.

Now I have to ask, why is a 24 year-old guy trying to finds love on the web? He wasn’t that bad looking either, and thin. Why the hell isn’t he dropping ecstasy in some rave club, dancing till three in the morning, then getting laid till noon? I mean, how difficult are women to meet, dood? Oh for my days of youth.

So now he’s positively evangelical about telling people not to waste their lives online. I suppose there’s some meat to that argument, but if I wasn’t pissing people off in web forums, I’d just be throwing my money away day trading. So what do you think? Is meeting people online an overall positive experience, a neutral experience, or is it addictive and sometimes quite depressing?

Liberalism is the issue. We have created a standard-less society. We are no longer ruled by the rule of law (as established by our Constitution), but by the rule of "mob rules" which is destined for disaster. History shows this.

Apparently around here one could start a topic on which car wax works best, how to make moussaka, or what tomorrow's weather is in Wichita Falls, and sure enough some OCD wag will be in to somehow tie it to "liberalism" or "O'bama". If not both.

Boggles the mind.

Captain Butthurt -- you've been usurped.

Forum List

Back