Oh Boo Hoo

Now I have to ask, why is a 24 year-old guy trying to finds love on the web? He wasn’t that bad looking either, and thin. Why the hell isn’t he dropping ecstasy in some rave club, dancing till three in the morning, then getting laid till noon? I mean, how difficult are women to meet, dood? Oh for my days of youth.

I can answer this question. It's because these are people who are looking for relationships and not drunk bar skanks who may or may not have herpes. :D

Hey! There's a lot to be said for drunken bar skanks who may or may not have herpes.Especially if you're 24, and sort of drunk, and real horny.

Now I have to ask, why is a 24 year-old guy trying to finds love on the web? He wasn’t that bad looking either, and thin. Why the hell isn’t he dropping ecstasy in some rave club, dancing till three in the morning, then getting laid till noon? I mean, how difficult are women to meet, dood? Oh for my days of youth.

I can answer this question. It's because these are people who are looking for relationships and not drunk bar skanks who may or may not have herpes. :D
Also many people online are shy and incapable of interpersonal relationships, and online dating gives them a way to relate. The keyboard is their friend.

Remember the old real-time chat boxes? (do they still exist? There was one point websites put the kibosh on 'em)
--- anyway that's where I was once told,

"you type fast for a guy".

:eusa_angel:

Hey! There's a lot to be said for drunken bar skanks who may or may not have herpes.Especially if you're 24, and sort of drunk, and real horny.

Hey! There's a lot to be said for not referring to women as "skanks". That's repulsive.

Oh, it's positive. Way positive.

That's all I'm sayin'.
It's a fast way to jump start a relationship and puts one in touch with others, and that's all it can do. The rest is up to the two people who may have interests and pheromones in common. ;)

I loathe the idea (and the very word) of "apps" -- BUT ....

when a pheromone app is developed, I'm signing up so fast it'll make your head spin.

That's all I'm sayin'.
It's a fast way to jump start a relationship and puts one in touch with others, and that's all it can do. The rest is up to the two people who may have interests and pheromones in common. ;)

when a pheromone app is developed, I'm signing up so fast it'll make your head spin.
What will you do with it?

That's all I'm sayin'.

What will you do with it?

What would I do with it?

Get some accurate information for a change.

Hey! There's a lot to be said for not referring to women as "skanks". That's repulsive.

Some people are skanks. Fact. I'm sure you've known some yourself.

Yes, good point. Also, a lot of people have very busy lives and just don't have a lot of free time.

I guess it's a matter of prioritizing. How important is a soul mate to love? How important is a life partner? I think you make time for things like that no matter whet else is happening in your life.

Yes, well some people have to work in order to live, so that is certainly an important priority.

I have never met a person I would call a "skank", ever, of any age, race, shape, class or gender. Fact.

I have never met a person I would call a "skank", ever, of any age, race, shape, class or gender. Fact.

Well good for you. Who cares? I sure don't.

I've never done the online dating thing and I probably never will. But it sounds not so much different than regular dating.

You see a girl you find attractive and so you go talk to her and if there's an interest then you go out. But during those dates you may find there is really no connection so no more dates with her. It's not hard to figure out.

I went out with a girl in H.S. (34 years ago now) I thought I found attractive but on the date I found it real hard to say anything to her, there was just no connection and almost no conversation. At the end of the night we just shook hands and that was it.

I didn't find out until 20 years later that she was a Lesbian. (Good lookin' one too!)

Obviously not. I OTOH have basic respect for people. But you're the one who said it was "fact".

Obviously not. I OTOH have basic respect for people. But you're the one who said it was "fact".

Oh stuff it, you prudish little ninny.

Hey, don't want to get contradicted -- don't post stupid shit. Not rocket surgery. I don't believe in dehumanizing people into subclasses. So sue me.

Tissue?

That's because you are a class act, Pogo. :thup:

I disagree completely. He is a self-righteous nincompoop.

Hey, don't want to get contradicted -- don't post stupid shit. Not rocket surgery. I don't believe in dehumanizing people into subclasses. So sue me.

Tissue?

What about people who sell their children for drugs, beat and kill their children in drunken or drug stupor, people who break into people's homes and steal their things, old women who hang out in bars getting drunk all day and going home with whomever. Those are all skanks. :wink_2:

Specialdeliveryforcaptainbutthurt.jpg

Tissue?

What about people who sell their children for drugs, beat and kill their children in drunken or drug stupor, people who break into people's homes and steal their things, old women who hang out in bars getting drunk all day and going home with whomever. Those are all skanks. :wink_2:

:dig:

Last edited:

Damn. Nobody's gonna sue me? :crybaby:

Specialdeliveryforcaptainbutthurt.jpg

Tissue?

:dig:

Lol! If anyone is butt hurt here, it would be yourself. I made a comment about the OP, not even addressing you and said "skank," and you tried to make a case out of it (probably expecting others to jump in) but failed big time. Who's butt hurt? You're butt hurt, probably just a skank too. :D

Forum List

Back