oh boo hoo Rand Paul shushed a reporter

Who gives a shit how Paul or anyone else treats the press? Obama dictates what questions are to be asked and answered, if you piss him off he doesn't acknowledge you, he is no different than any other President.

There's a difference between how a president conducts himself and how a candidate should conduct himself. Obama really isn't any different than his predecessors.

A candidate, on the other hand, is asking us for his support. He's trying to convince us that he's worthy of the job. And refusing to answer questions or being rude to the press, he's kind of being rude to us.

The press is a bunch of vultures wanting to dig up dirt and stir up crap, that is what they are about, I don't care any candidate, no matter what party, they can tell them off. No big deal. The only people pissed is the lefty nutters that think the press is noble.

Meh, If Crazy Rand can't handle the Bubble Headed Bleach Blonde who comes on at 5, he can't handle Putin and the Crazy Ayatollahs.

Nutter, I said Obama is no different, reading issues my friend?

Being rude to the press is being rude to us? Now that is funny, I don't care if a candidate is rude with the press. Don't be a phoney, to be nice during the campaign and then an ass as a President? Yeah that's the ticket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Paul worshipers are now coming back out of the basmemts with the single minded purpose of purging all non believers. It it worse than Obama zombies

what exactly is wrong with supporting the candidate they believe in? Isn't that how this is supposed to work?
Nothing. But blind worship and fanaticism is sick

yes it is. are you saying that all Paul supporters are engaging in that? If so, you are FOS.
Most are yes. They are like democrats

The Paul worshipers are now coming back out of the basmemts with the single minded purpose of purging all non believers. It it worse than Obama zombies

what exactly is wrong with supporting the candidate they believe in? Isn't that how this is supposed to work?
Nothing. But blind worship and fanaticism is sick

yes it is. are you saying that all Paul supporters are engaging in that? If so, you are FOS.
Most are yes. They are like democrats

wrong

Saw about a 30 minute earnest discussion on fox the other night about Rand Paul shushing reporters.
Saw it mentioned on PBS news hour too.

How pathetic of these self-absorbed damn reporters... DO your damn job and tell us some real news or STFU

Randolpho's looking more and more like a whiny bitch. After that other Republican threatened to throw a reporter over the railing last year, Ranny's just looking like a bitch.

Saw about a 30 minute earnest discussion on fox the other night about Rand Paul shushing reporters.
Saw it mentioned on PBS news hour too.

How pathetic of these self-absorbed damn reporters... DO your damn job and tell us some real news or STFU

Randolpho's looking more and more like a whiny bitch. After that other Republican threatened to throw a reporter over the railing last year, Ranny's just looking like a bitch.

right, wishful thinking on your part maybe

Forum List

Back