oh boo hoo Rand Paul shushed a reporter

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
Saw about a 30 minute earnest discussion on fox the other night about Rand Paul shushing reporters.
Saw it mentioned on PBS news hour too.

How pathetic of these self-absorbed damn reporters... DO your damn job and tell us some real news or STFU

He could have just answered Kelly's question.

Ah well, the man is deep in crazy. You will have that soon enough.

Saw about a 30 minute earnest discussion on fox the other night about Rand Paul shushing reporters.

How pathetic of these self-absorbed damn reporters... DO your damn job and tell us some real news or STFU

More Republicans should shush them and walk out. most of them are so Hostile towards any Republican, it's a waste of their time. they ask them about evolution, what newspapers they read, if they support what a pizza parlor did, and endless petty gotcha crap. and when they don't want to answer such a petty stuff. their base goes on a rampage like how Mrs. Palin didn't read or rant about how she can see Russia from her porch.

I didnt see that particular interview.....but my guess it was a dumbass question.

bump1.jpg

Its not like he is terrorist fist bumping...geez give the guy a break

seems to me that reporteretes as well as reporters need shushing at times . I saw Rand shush 2 reporteretes a few days ago , I thought he did it well !!

More Republicans should shush them and walk out. most of them are so Hostile towards any Republican, it's a waste of their time. they ask them about evolution, what newspapers they read, if they support what a pizza parlor did, and endless petty gotcha crap. and when they don't want to answer such a petty stuff. their base goes on a rampage like how Mrs. Palin didn't read or rant about how she can see Russia from her porch.

Well I dont think its just about Republicans....but I do think some of the stuff against Palin was ridiculous.....Bush doctrine wasn't the one question?....totally made up.

Also repeatedly asking the same question when they dont get the answer they want.....it's really shows a contempt for the intelligence of the viewer, and is a waste of time.

The guy is a fucking loon. The guy is serious about killing science and defunding infrastructure...Say no little boy Rand.

calling someone a loon is a cheap smear job. A lot of infrastructure (what a nice important sounding word) spending is probably mark-up waste, and a lot could be done by the states on their own. Have never heard him say anything against science but federal spending there probably has the same problems "infrastructure" does.

Politicians of all stripes are subjected to got you questions. It's purpose is to embarrass, not to enlighten the pubic.
I see it as an example of the degeneration of public discourse. Tearing someone down is easy and serves no positive purpose.

I didnt see that particular interview.....but my guess it was a dumbass question.

Don't guess.

Well regardless, if he didnt want to answer it.....leave that out in the open ...and move on.

No.

You know the reporter can point out that the question wasn't answered.....maybe even ask it one more time in a little different way but most ask it two or 3 times more......That idiot Stephanopolis must have asked the governor of Indiana(?) the same question 8 times the other day. Just shows himself to be a complete ass.

I'm with you 100%. Rand Paul is going to get crushed by petty bullshit from both the Republican establishment and the Left.

I'm dreading another Clinton run for presidency because your side has created an media industry around dirty laundry. I wish the Clintons would just go away so the media machine could find another person to create bullshit news over. Maybe with a different candidate - one who wasn't so deeply hated - the news stories wouldn't be so blatantly petty and distorted.

Politicians of all stripes are subjected to got you questions. It's purpose is to embarrass, not to enlighten the pubic.
I see it as an example of the degeneration of public discourse. Tearing someone down is easy and serves no positive purpose.

yes it is. but most of the lamestreams are in the bag for the DNC. so they especially treat Republicans like crap. I wouldn't call them reporters. more like lapdogs

Forum List

Back