Ogbyn

no1tovote4

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2004
Colorado
Did anyone else notice how the desperate Dems are attempting to use Bush's little gaff of the debate "Internets" to say he is not intelligent enough, but everybody seemed to miss Kerry's OGBYN Doctor comment. Now I don't know about you, but I have never heard of an OGBYN. I guess Kerry gets to go to doctors that don't even exist for us less fortunate (not married to billionaire) people.

I mean I was forced to take my wife to an OBGYN.

Well if Bush is unintelligent for making a little Gaff, I guess we can't vote for either of these two. ;)

Obgyn's are the victim's of John Edwards career. They want to steer clear of that little topic...

no1tovote4 said:
Did anyone else notice how the desperate Dems are attempting to use Bush's little gaff of the debate "Internets" to say he is not intelligent enough, but everybody seemed to miss Kerry's OGBYN Doctor comment. Now I don't know about you, but I have never heard of an OGBYN. I guess Kerry gets to go to doctors that don't even exist for us less fortunate (not married to billionaire) people.

I mean I was forced to take my wife to an OBGYN.

Well if Bush is unintelligent for making a little Gaff, I guess we can't vote for either of these two. ;)

No i cant say i noticed Kerry's gaff concerning them. I know nothing about htem other than i wont have to deal with anything of the sort until i have a wife.

I sat next to an OGBYN at breakfast three years ago. I will be clear and consistant about that, until I figure out what I really mean and try to explain it again 10 months later.

Forum List

Back