officlal Lakers vs Celtics NBA Finals thread.

The Celtics are the only team I like in Mass, because of Indiana's own Larry Bird. Ya all had him for while, but he's ours for life now! :cool:

Plus, if it's one thing Pacer fans hate, are the Lakers. Just like Colts fans hate the Pats.

So, my vote is

GO CELTICS!

who ya takin?

I'm takin' the Celtics will end up playing the Lakers.

big fights in LA over who they want the Lakers to be playing against.
The only ones fighting are the bandwagoners. We true fans know who we want. Bring on the clover!......We've got somethin' for 'em!

I don't know anyone who's fighting about who the Lakers play in the finals> The Lakers will beat ANY team in the Eastern Conference in a 7 game series. The Celtics make it that much better......:lol:

Last edited:
The Celtics are the only team I like in Mass, because of Indiana's own Larry Bird. Ya all had him for while, but he's ours for life now! :cool:

Plus, if it's one thing Pacer fans hate, are the Lakers. Just like Colts fans hate the Pats.

So, my vote is

GO CELTICS!

Good luck! (you're gonna need it this time!)

Anyone that cares about basketball wants this match-up. The Celtics have won 17 championships and the Lakers have 15. These teams have met 11 times in the finals, this will be the 12th.

Yes Sports Fans - It's gonna be "Showtime" versus "Gang Green" again.....it doesn't get any better than that!!

Last edited:

So, my vote is

GO CELTICS!

Good luck! (you're gonna need it this time!)

Anyone that cares about basketball wants this match-up. The Celtics have won 17 championships and the Lakers have 15. These teams have met 11 times in the finals, this will be the 12th.

Yes Sports Fans - It's gonna be "Showtime" versus "Gang Green" again.....it doesn't get any better than that!!
This year. we've got the equalizer that was missing two years ago, that would be Ron Artest!....As much as I loved Trevor A., Artest brings that certain defensive prowess that was missing in their last series.

No matter what, this will be another classic series for the record books!

I'm takin' the Celtics will end up playing the Lakers.

big fights in LA over who they want the Lakers to be playing against.
The only ones fighting are the bandwagoners. We true fans know who we want. Bring on the clover!......We've got somethin' for 'em!

You do? Famous last words.
Says the nimrod who actually thinks "stupider' is a word.

Christ, if ya' had a brain you'd be dangerous. To yourself!

Celtics in five. Rondo is too good. He's playing with three sure fire first ballot hall of famers and yet he is the acknowledged leader of the team. The way he played last night redefines how the position of point guard ought to be played.

Celtics in five. Rondo is too good. He's playing with three sure fire first ballot hall of famers and yet he is the acknowledged leader of the team. The way he played last night redefines how the position of point guard ought to be played.
Rondo is coming into his own, most definitely. But he won't be penetetrating at will on the Lakers bigs the way he is with Orlando. Plus, he's got a cagey veteran in Fisher to deal with, who's been through the wars. Just look at what the great Steve Nash is going through right now.

Plus, we have the best player in the game, Kobe Bryant. Kobe's been waiting two years for this. He won't be denied.

Garnett is the only sure fire first ballot hall of famer on that team. You don't just walk into the HOF.

Pierce flashing gang signs wil be remembered by the voters. Low class moves do not bode well in voting.

It's going to be a great series.....Lakers in six.

Last edited:
Rondo is coming into his own, most definitely. But he won't be penetetrating at will on the Lakers bigs the way he is with Orlando. Plus, he's got a cagey veteran in Fisher to deal with, who's been through the wars. Just look at what the great Steve Nash is going through right now.

Plus, we have the best player in the game, Kobe Bryant. Kobe's been waiting two years for this. He won't be denied.

Garnett is the only sure fire first ballot hall of famer on that team. You don't just walk into the HOF.

Pierce flashing gang signs wil be remembered by the voters. Low class moves do not bode well in voting.

It's going to be a great series.....Lakers in six.

wanna bet?

Forum List

Back