Official USMB -- Walls 101 Course for Week of Jan 14th, 2019 -- DO NOT DUPLICATE TOPIC.

you
I drive less than 5 miles a day,,and some days not at all,,,but if you include the price of cars and their parts you dont have much of a savings

and besides I'm not involved in politics for personal gain, but for the future of my children
you bought a car? what was it's price the year before the tax cut? naw, you didn't buy no fking car. you're a spinster. you probably don't work, since you don't drive.

I want the tax cuts for business so my eight grandkids might land an actual job when they're old enough. you're hoping for welfare eh?
my shop is 3/4 miles from the house as the crow flies and 1.5 if I drive,,,sometimes I walk

stop making it personal and stick to the topic
bubba, you ain't serious about a discussion. your flying all over the place. you didn't lose any money due to purchases, you fking lied. liar!!!!
I dont recall you being there when I did it,,,

what about obamacare???
i merely asked you if you bought a car. you didn't answer, therefore, my answer was provided with your absence of the answer. so I chose no you didn't buy a car. you have every option to change your answer, but please, don't insult my intelligence with your nonsense and games.
called me a liar that I spent more on anything,,,you werent there when I bought anything

and the increase in our Ins alone was over a thousand bucks[/QUOTE]
dude, you haven't said what you spent the extra on. The firms that sold product never increased prices on products, not even car dealers yet. not one of em. so, not sure what mythical products you buy? maybe unicorns?

I didnt vote for obama,,,and most of the debt under his time was done by republicans not him or the democrats

the house holds the purse strings not POTUS
oh for fking god sake. I knew you were useless, you just confirmed that for me. yeah the obammycare didn't do jack shit. yep, you know what, you just showed me that you are no longer worth the discussion, cause you aren't honest.
what about obamacare??? we werent talking about that
sure we were talking about obammy. you said he didn't increase the debt. sure he did, it was called obammycare. again, you are no longer useful in the discussion since you can't be honest.
I never said he didnt increase any debt,,,

you do know its the house that spends money and POTUS only agrees with what they spend???
yep, under his signature. you conveniently left that out. just like trump increased spending on his last bill. I hated it. but you a leftist can't ever admit jackshit.
I'm not a leftist,,,and no one I ever voted for increased the debt by one penny,,,can you say the same???

oh for fking god sake. I knew you were useless, you just confirmed that for me. yeah the obammycare didn't do jack shit. yep, you know what, you just showed me that you are no longer worth the discussion, cause you aren't honest.
sure we were talking about obammy. you said he didn't increase the debt. sure he did, it was called obammycare. again, you are no longer useful in the discussion since you can't be honest.

you do know its the house that spends money and POTUS only agrees with what they spend???
yep, under his signature. you conveniently left that out. just like trump increased spending on his last bill. I hated it.
no I didnt,,,I said he had to agree with what the house wanted to spend,,, so at best they are both responsible not just POTUS
no, it's the POTUS. it's his signature, no one elses. Again, just like it's Trump's now.

you
you bought a car? what was it's price the year before the tax cut? naw, you didn't buy no fking car. you're a spinster. you probably don't work, since you don't drive.

I want the tax cuts for business so my eight grandkids might land an actual job when they're old enough. you're hoping for welfare eh?
my shop is 3/4 miles from the house as the crow flies and 1.5 if I drive,,,sometimes I walk

stop making it personal and stick to the topic
bubba, you ain't serious about a discussion. your flying all over the place. you didn't lose any money due to purchases, you fking lied. liar!!!!
I dont recall you being there when I did it,,,

what about obamacare???
i merely asked you if you bought a car. you didn't answer, therefore, my answer was provided with your absence of the answer. so I chose no you didn't buy a car. you have every option to change your answer, but please, don't insult my intelligence with your nonsense and games.
called me a liar that I spent more on anything,,,you werent there when I bought anything

and the increase in our Ins alone was over a thousand bucks
dude, you haven't said what you spent the extra on. The firms that sold product never increased prices on products, not even car dealers yet. not one of em. so, not sure what mythical products you buy? maybe unicorns?[/QUOTE]
I gave a list of them

yep, under his signature. you conveniently left that out. just like trump increased spending on his last bill. I hated it.
no I didnt,,,I said he had to agree with what the house wanted to spend,,, so at best they are both responsible not just POTUS
no, it's the POTUS. it's his signature, no one elses. Again, just like it's Trump's now.
what did he/they sign and where did it come from???

yep, under his signature. you conveniently left that out. just like trump increased spending on his last bill. I hated it. but you a leftist can't ever admit jackshit.
I'm not a leftist,,,and no one I ever voted for increased the debt by one penny,,,can you say the same???
oh fk off. you're a fking whiny bitch. you couldn't be honest if your life dependent on it. I'm done with the you in this conversation. for real this time.

oh fk off. you're a fking whiny bitch. you couldn't be honest if your life dependent on it. I'm done with the you in this conversation. for real this time.
finally!!!,,,,

its for the best since you were getting your ass handed to you

Forum List

Back