Official USMB Shutdown Showdown Thread --- Jan 10th, 2019

I think a minimum of 2500 federal employees as patrol agents should be hired to help patrol a wall. We CANNOT have one without the other. Even you bedwtter snowflake anti federal employees can admit this as fact.

Hey Faun, post 760 has a link to an article (it's from an architect site), and it states clearly that they used hand tools and saws to breach the wall.

BritPat is full of crap and doesn't believe anything other than what his fevered mind heard Trump say.
bripat9643 is a fucking moron of the highest magnitude. His own posts exemplify that. Realize that and everything he posts falls into its proper perspective. Shit, I just showed him the report cited by NBC (he denies they cited) which shows a saw was used to breach a prototype (which he denies is in the report) and he claims a torch was used (which appears nowhere in the report).
Your report doesn't show jack shit. It certainly doesn't show that a saw was used on the prototype pictured in the OP. You can't determine what was done because so much of the report is blacked out.

You're just a big bag of foul smelling hot air. You only proved that you're a liar and a douchebag. Insulting people is your only skill.

Again...................post 760 has a link that talks about what was used to breach the prototypes. The part that was redacted was ONE technique used on ONE wall that was so destructive, they feared it would interfere with the other integrity tests. Chances are, the reason it was redacted was because it was so effective, and they didn't want anyone getting funny ideas.

You really are an idiot BritPat. People have posted various links that you continue to ignore, while screaming that it was a blow torch that was used. Hate to tell you, but blow torches don't make cuts like the ones pictured. And, if you look close, you can see where the steel was filled with concrete, which would have turned black if a torch had been used.
I don't ignore them. I have posted them right here in this thread. The documents referenced are almost entirely blacked out. You and Faux are blowing hot gas out your ass.

Again, the assumption that the walls are supposed to be indestructible is a fake media con. Nothing is indestructible. The only issue is how long it takes to get through them.

Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You're actually even dumber than a fucking moron.

Fucking moron, all you had to do was search the report I showed you...

Page #88...

Border Wall Mockup and Prototype Test Final Report

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

3.1.4.5.5 Breaching Technique BT-8 (Quick Saw)
The (b) (7)(E) deterred the creation of (b) (7)(E) breach by breaching technique BT-8, (b) (7)(E)
The progress of the breaching is shown in Figure 103 and Figure

Page #27...

The
was not explicitly mentioned in the
(b) (7)(E) technique,
however, due to the overall consistency with the technique and expert breaching input, the
saw was added to the BT-3 technique.

So where is the mention of a torch....??

I don't see it.
Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

How did you determine what (b) (7)(E) and (b) (7)(E) showed when they are blacked out?
Fucking moron, while the photos in the report were initially redacted upon release last year, NBC news recently acquired the photo of the prototype which was breached with the saw.

You really do have mold for brains. :cuckoo:

And where's the torch you moronically claim was used??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Then post it, douchebag.
11-border-wall-steel-prototype-nbc-news-exclusive.w700.h700.jpg

Now when are you going to show me in the report where a torch was used?

Why don't you just admit you're a fucking moron who made that up because reality is too harsh for you to deal with?

You know, if a torch actually WAS used to cut those steel bars, where is all the slag that would be hanging around where the torch cut through the steel? I guess BritPat thinks that illegals would come up with cutting torch tanks, cut through the wall, CLEAN the cuts up with a wire brush and grinder, and then sneak through?

What would they do with the torch and tanks? Leave them there?

The same thing can be said about a 30 foot ladder, dumbass.

Oh really? What page is that on?

Page #88...

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

The (b) (7)(E) deterred the creation of (b) (7)(E) breach by breaching technique BT-8, (b) (7)(E)

Page #27...

The
(b) (7)(E) technique,
however, due to the overall consistency with the technique and expert breaching input, the

I don't see it.
Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

How did you determine what (b) (7)(E) and (b) (7)(E) showed when they are blacked out?
Fucking moron, while the photos in the report were initially redacted upon release last year, NBC news recently acquired the photo of the prototype which was breached with the saw.

Then post it, douchebag.

Why don't you just admit you're a fucking moron who made that up because reality is too harsh for you to deal with?
Right after you show me that a saw was used. So far all you've posted is blacked bullshit.

I think a minimum of 2500 federal employees as patrol agents should be hired to help patrol a wall. We CANNOT have one without the other. Even you bedwtter snowflake anti federal employees can admit this as fact.
We already have 15,000 agents patrolling the border. The wall means we need fewer agents, not more.

I think we should extend the shutdown and assess what government programs we could live without and NEVER fund them again!!
About 90% of them. How about the Department of Education, Department of Energy and the Department of Commerce for starters.

Page #88...

ENT12-BW-14-000004 Rev A

Page #27...

The
(b) (7)(E) technique,

I don't see it.
Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

Then post it, douchebag.

Right after you show me that a saw was used. So far all you've posted is blacked bullshit.
I showed you the report that said a saw was used.

:dance:

You know, the same report which indicates you're a fucking moron for idiotically claiming a torch was used. :lmao:

Here's page 88.

8waxj7.jpg

Then post it, douchebag.

You know, the same report which indicates you're a fucking moron for idiotically claiming a torch was used. :lmao:
You mean where some dumbass fake media reporter said a saw was used? That proves exactly nothing.

Then post it, douchebag.

You mean where some dumbass fake media reporter said a saw was used? That proves exactly nothing.
No, fucking moron, from the government report that said a saw was used.

You know, the same report that proved you're a fucking moron for claiming a torch was used.

We won’t forget who stands for our security and country, and who stands against it.

Thank you, Mr. President!

The United States Coast Guard is not getting paid.

Neither is the Transportation Safety Administration.

So it's about national security?

That the story you're sticking with?

We won’t forget who stands for our security and country, and who stands against it.

Thank you, Mr. President!

The United States Coast Guard is not getting paid.

Neither is the Transportation Safety Administration.

So it's about national security?

That the story you're sticking with?

They aren’t getting paid because “walls are immoral”.

That’s the story you’re sticking with?

my friends, i tremble at the thought of America no longer having an immigration problem because it would mean America has lost its freedom & vitality!

Then post it, douchebag.

No, fucking moron, from the government report that said a saw was used.

You know, the same report that proved you're a fucking moron for claiming a torch was used.

What was the saw used on? What type of saw was it? Nowhere does anyone say that a saw was used on the prototype in the photo, dumbass. Your government report is almost completely blacked out. It's almost completely useless.

The report proves that you're a lying douchebag.

Update.............nothing has changed..............Gov't shut down for .11% of the overall federal budget.........Carry on.

Forum List

Back