[OFFICIAL] USMB Post Debate Poll/Thursday 10-16

Who won the debate and did it make you finally decide on a candidate?

• Obama won

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • Obama won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • Obama won and I am still undecided

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Romney won

Votes: 57 36.3%
  • Romney won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Romney won and I am still undecided

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Draw, there was no clear winner

Votes: 23 14.6%

• Total voters
This isn't the same America that it was 20 years ago that was serious about being a superpower if Obama is reelected. We have become France.

so, are you going to go shoot some muslim ******* when Obama wins?

I read the transcripts of the Rose Garden speech, and The President did call it a terrorist attack. The only one lying, was Romney and the moderator called him out. Instantly.

No. You are lying. The President said NO such thing. He spoke of 9/11/2001. THEN and only then did he make reference to "acts of terror." Even a lying lib OUGHT to be able to track that in context. The Acts of Terror he spoke of were 9/11/2001.

He NEVER called the Benghazi attack an 'act of terror' in that Rose Garden speech. Not once.

His OWN official White House transcript PROVES that he is a liar -- as are you.

I'm voting for Romney, that's pretty much a given. I called this debate a draw though and it all comes down to the next debate to sway those who are undecided or leaning on way or the other.

Plus, the millions of commercials that will air the week leading up to the election, lol. I can't wait until November 7th when all these damn commercials STOP!!!

it all comes down to the next debate to sway those who are undecided or leaning on way or the other.

most people should already know where these two guys stand on things and who they are going to vote for......if a dumbass debate decides who you are going to vote for,then those individuals are just as flip floppy as Romney is.......

The liberal pundits (and their stacked polling?) seem to have reached a consensus: they imagine that the President "won" the debate.

I call it a draw. But I do note that after his hideous FIRST DEBATE performance, a draw looks like a huge win for The ONE.

Some shitheads (like an "analysis" I just looked at in The Washington Compost) seem to believe that the President won a surprising point over Benghazi with an assist from the moderator.

:lmao:

WE know the President lied. Now we just have to keep making note of it. It's HIS transcript. He's stuck with it.

The liberal pundits (and their stacked polling?) seem to have reached a consensus: they imagine that the President "won" the debate.

I call it a draw. But I do note that after his hideous FIRST DEBATE performance, a draw looks like a huge win for The ONE.

Some shitheads (like an "analysis" I just looked at in The Washington Compost) seem to believe that the President won a surprising point over Benghazi with an assist from the moderator.

WE know the President lied. Now we just have to keep making note of it. It's HIS transcript. He's stuck with it.

Can you fathom a reality in which you actually admit Obama won this debate? Could that man shit gold without your kind insisting that he shat lead?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I listened to about 15 minutes on radio. From that perspective, Romney sounded confident and in control. obama stuttered a lot, was heavy on platitudes weak on plans, talking about all the jobs he created but failing to mention that as many have been lost. He was more aggressive that in the first debate, but even less likable.

Yes, Mr President, we know bin Laden is dead, well... at last you've told us often enough.

Can you fathom a reality in which you actually admit Obama won this debate? Could that man shit gold without your kind insisting that he shat lead?

Sure. If he HAD won.

He didn't.

It's like the eternal mystery of why an asshole like you will never admit that The ONE didn't win. Now get back to tossing his salad. Chop chop, bitch.

Last edited:
The Dear Leader was underwhelming. Bottom line is, if you want more of this misery, Obama's your man. If you want something different, Romney's your man. And i think Romney did well expressing that sentiment.

If you want something different

you mean just a different type of misery?.....but misery just the same....

This Debate doesn't change anything. Obama was underwhelming. Even with help from the 'Moderator', he didn't do much. Romney did well. He should still be leading in the Polls. I expect the MSM to declare Obama the winner, but i just didn't see it that way.

Sure. If he HAD won.

He didn't.

It's like the eternal mystery of an asshole like you ever admitting that he didn't win.

This is the difference between your kind and my kind: We readily admitted that Obama sucked during the first debate and Romney won it while your kind won't admit defeat to the point of glibness. Obama stomped a mudhole in the ass of Romney tonight and it's telling that, after the fact, all your kind can do is blame the moderator and the media that won't force reality into your obstinate and jaded outlook on this election.

Considering 3/4 of the board is RW, pretty obvious who won!

On 9/12, Obama said "No acts of terror" would stop us. Of course it was a terrorist act, whether spontaneous, semi-spontaneous, or long planned. The video DID cause demonstrations in 20+ other countries, so hardly surprising there was confusion out of the anarchy of Bengazi. DESPITE all the Pubcrappe from the Pub propaganda machine.

Frankie if this board was 3/4 Left Wingers i think it would be pretty obvious who would be the "winner" then too.....dont you think?....

I'm voting for Romney, that's pretty much a given. I called this debate a draw though and it all comes down to the next debate to sway those who are undecided or leaning on way or the other.

Plus, the millions of commercials that will air the week leading up to the election, lol. I can't wait until November 7th when all these damn commercials STOP!!!

it all comes down to the next debate to sway those who are undecided or leaning on way or the other.

most people should already know where these two guys stand on things and who they are going to vote for......if a dumbass debate decides who you are going to vote for,then those individuals are just as flip floppy as Romney is.......

Living in Alabama, we don't get the non-stop commercials, except on the Florida stations. When I lived in South Florida,you got assaulted by someone who approved a message every 7 minutes 24/7.

Sure. If he HAD won.

He didn't.

It's like the eternal mystery of an asshole like you ever admitting that he didn't win.

This is the difference between your kind and my kind: We readily admitted that Obama sucked during the first debate and Romney won it while your kind won't admit defeat to the point of glibness. Obama stomped a mudhole in the ass of Romney tonight and it's telling that, after the fact, all your kind can do is blame the moderator and the media that won't force reality into your obstinate and jaded outlook on this election.

YOu had no choice but to admit that Obama sucked dog dick in that first debate.

But you DO have the option of admitting THIS time that he failed to "win" it.

He didn't.

But you won't admit it.

That's the difference. You are dishonest.

Romney won simply because of the outrageous lies Obama said about Energy, and Libya.

It's quite evident that Obama was lying through his teeth. See the info on Land permits. Offshore permits cut by 2/3rd for offshore and 1/3rd for land under Oblamer. Then there was the Libya business. Why did Obama send Rice to 5 TV stations to lie for him?

Obama lied because your right wing Gods told you he did? That 'facts' that the right wing puts out there as the 'truth'. Guess what. It's not.

:night:

FACTS:
In 3 years new leases under Obama 5,568 new leases..
Under Bush.. from 2006 to 2008 15,095 new leases!

NEARLY 3 times the new Federal Leases under Bush then Obama !

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/number-new-oil-wells-and-new-leases-have-decreased-under-obama-data-blm-show

Sure. If he HAD won.

He didn't.

He didn't.

But you won't admit it.

We're just more honest than you are, dude. bottom line. Obama could literally cure cancer and you'd be pissed off that he put chemo technicians out of work. Fact.

please, tell me more about how much 4 more minutes of talk time caused Mittens to keep from knocking Obama out!

:lol:

He didn't.

But you won't admit it.

We're just more honest than you are, dude. bottom line. Obama could literally cure cancer and you'd be pissed off that he put chemo technicians out of work. Fact.

please, tell me more about how much 4 more minutes of talk time caused Mittens to keep from knocking Obama out!

Clearly not. You are lying even as you make your false claim of being "honest."

President Totus McFlatulence did NOT win tonight's debate EXCEPT in the very limited sense of managing NOT to be the asshole flop he was in debate #1. You guys were so hungry for a "win," you embrace his outright lies and label a a draw a "win."

He didn't.

But you won't admit it.

omg my dear gods i just laughed all my weight off. best diet eva.

He didn't.

But you won't admit it.

President Totus McFlatulence did NOT win tonight's debate EXCEPT in the very limited sense of managing NOT to be the asshole flop he was in debate #1. You guys were so hungry for a "win," you embrace his outright lies and label a a draw a "win."

your accusations of lying hit about as hard as crying foul about moderators and the media.

you wound me, sir!

:rofl:

trust me, dude, in the next few days you'll find yourself screaming to high hell about the media calling it for Obama. You and Charles Krauthammer can console each other over a nice scotch on the rocks and a stogey.

Last edited:

our accusations of lying hit about as hard as crying foul about moderators and the media.

you wound me, sir!

trust me, dude, in the next few days you'll find yourself screaming to high hell about the media calling it for Obama. You and Charles Krauthammer can console each other over a nice scotch on the rocks and a stogey.

You are a crashing bore and quite totally and obviously dishonest, but the "debate" was what it was. A fucked-up format, a lousy and biased moderator a dishonest piece of shit incumbent and a couple of decent moments marred by the lies of the incumbent and that shitty moderator.

I realize how desperately a loser tool like you NEEDS to believe that The ONE got some kind of telling and decisive win.

But your belief is strictly delusional.

It was still just a draw and the President did lie. The White House transcript of what he DID say on 9/12/2012 PROVES it.

our accusations of lying hit about as hard as crying foul about moderators and the media.

you wound me, sir!

You are a crashing bore and quite totally and obviously dishonest, but the "debate" was what it was. A fucked-up format, a lousy and biased moderator a dishonest piece of shit incumbent and a couple of decent moments marred by the lies of the incumbent and that shitty moderator.

I realize how desperately a loser tool like you NEEDS to believe that The ONE got some kind of telling and decisive win.

But your belief is strictly delusional.

It was still just a draw and the President did lie. The White House transcript of what he DID say on 9/12/2012 PROVES it.

do you want a tampon for your bleeding pussy, guy? Bitch about the forum type. Bitch about the moderator. Bitch about the venue. Bitch about the media... blah blah blah.

seriously, if your guy had even an iota of what you claim from this debate you'd not have to bitch bitch bitch about so much in order to rationalize the mud hole seeping into your ass.

The only thing proven is how sad your urge to damage control seems to usurp your sense of honesty.

It's cool, dude... I'm sure I'm so boring that you won't even feel the urge to reply to this post!

:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back