[OFFICIAL] USMB Post Debate Poll/Thursday 10-16

Who won the debate and did it make you finally decide on a candidate?

• Obama won

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • Obama won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 12 7.6%
  • Obama won and I am still undecided

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Romney won

Votes: 57 36.3%
  • Romney won and I will now vote for him

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Romney won and I am still undecided

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Draw, there was no clear winner

Votes: 23 14.6%

• Total voters

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Now that the debate is over, who won and did it make you finally choose a candidate?

If you have already decided on a candidate please just choose a winner.

**Thread will open immediately after the debates**

Romney won simply because of the outrageous lies Obama said about Energy, and Libya.

Romney won simply because of the outrageous lies Obama said about Energy, and Libya.

It's quite evident that Obama was lying through his teeth. See the info on Land permits. Offshore permits cut by 2/3rd for offshore and 1/3rd for land under Oblamer. Then there was the Libya business. Why did Obama send Rice to 5 TV stations to lie for him?

I read the transcripts of the Rose Garden speech, and The President did call it a terrorist attack. The only one lying, was Romney and the moderator called him out. Instantly.

Did he say, "Terrorist Attack" or "Act of Terror"?

I don't know, that's why I'm asking.

I read the transcripts of the Rose Garden speech, and The President did call it a terrorist attack. The only one lying, was Romney and the moderator called him out. Instantly.

Terrorism caused by a video. :lol: I guess you have nothing to counter the lies he told about his energy policies.

Romney looked more pleading and desperate than last time while Obama looked cool and confident, counts for a lot, Obama getting to close with the 47% coup-de-grace was pretty devastating.

Obama decided he wanted to win and came out strong. He actually called out Romney's flip flops. I'll give this one to Obama.

But he didn't win this one by the margin Romney won the first. This doesn't erase Obama's terrible first performance. It may be enough to stop Romney's momentum.

Act of terror does not dismiss a riot....we have to keep in mind that Obama still had Rice, Hillary and he himself talking about the video days after that Rose Garden speech.

We also have to keep in mind the state department was on the phone 6 hours during the attack and knew full well there was no riot and no video that instigated that attack. Lamb (State Dept.) knew of the 200+ attacks on the Benghazi embassy and surrounding western facilities leading up to the attack.

Last edited:
Romney edged Obama. Obama gave some huge lies.

Romney could have been better style wise. Obama was alot more energetic than the last debate.

Obama needed to crush Romney tonight. he didn't.

The transcript released by the WH never includes the words terror or terrorist act,what was said was outrageous acts.

where did Romney lie??

Susan Rice ???!!!!

I'm voting for Romney, that's pretty much a given. I called this debate a draw though and it all comes down to the next debate to sway those who are undecided or leaning on way or the other.

Plus, the millions of commercials that will air the week leading up to the election, lol. I can't wait until November 7th when all these damn commercials STOP!!!

So the administration line for several days was not that is was an attack that evolved out of a protest over a video rather than a premeditated attack by militants engaged in an on going conflict with the United States of America?

You can play semantics all you like but ultimately the administration attempted to obscure the truth if not outright lie about the incident.

Here are the exact words:
"No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for."

HE DID NOT do as you said:" call it a terrorist attack."!

here is the actual speech..
Remarks by the President on the Deaths of U.S. Embassy Staff in Libya | The White House

BUT... WHY then for 12 days did Obama blame the video? 6 Times alone at the UN!!!
Why IF HE knew it was a terrorist attack did HE allow Rice to go on 5 networks and blame the video???

The transcript released by the WH never includes the words terror or terrorist act,what was said was outrageous acts.

where did Romney lie??

Susan Rice ???!!!!

Ah, so President Obama lied, again? LOL.

The Dear Leader was underwhelming. Bottom line is, if you want more of this misery, Obama's your man. If you want something different, Romney's your man. And i think Romney did well expressing that sentiment.

Forum List

Back