Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

Vote: Aye

Too reactionary.

FOS: Avi

Not reactionary enough.

o_O

That's gotta be town Wolfie.

No, it doesn't have be 'town' Wolfie. It can be scum Wolfie teaming up with scum House.

Nah, House likes to bus the shit out of his buddies for towncred. He's buddying me though, so that's something to watch out for.

So aye is houses buddy?

Too reactionary.

Not reactionary enough.

o_O

No, it doesn't have be 'town' Wolfie. It can be scum Wolfie teaming up with scum House.

Nah, House likes to bus the shit out of his buddies for towncred. He's buddying me though, so that's something to watch out for.

So aye is houses buddy?

It's possible but House is a pretty abrasive scumhunter as town. So we'll see which one he is soon enough.

I'm not anyone's buddy. As town, I don't know who the other townies are, just like I don't know who the scum are. I don't trust anyone at this point.

Too reactionary.

Not reactionary enough.

o_O

So aye is houses buddy?

Totes brah.

Totes.

You busted us both on the very first day.

Grats.

Too reactionary.

Not reactionary enough.

o_O

You need to read up on the definition of buddying.

Hint: Townreading someone != buddying.

Too reactionary.

Not reactionary enough.

o_O

So aye is houses buddy?

It's possible but House is a pretty abrasive abusive scumhunter as town. So we'll see which one he is soon enough.

Fixed that for ya.

Too reactionary.

Not reactionary enough.

o_O

It's hard to tell. Titus likes to accuse me of buddying when I'm town just being friendly to people. The term is overused. But seriously, why are you townreading me so soon?

o_O

So aye is houses buddy?

It's possible but House is a pretty abrasive abusive scumhunter as town. So we'll see which one he is soon enough.

Fixed that for ya.

Good catch.

VOTE COUNT~1.3
Wolfsister77-
Nutz-
Wake-RosieS, (L-4)
AyeCan'tSeeYou- Wolfsister77 (L-4)
House-AyeCantSeeYou, Avatar4321, (L-3)
FA_Q2-
RosieS-

Not Voting: Wake, FA_Q2
With 8 Alive It's 5 to Lynch
Deadline is: Thursday, February 19th @8pm

MOD NOTE: Soup n' Sandwiches For Dinner

~Thanks Wolfsister77! Those are some good links! Nutz take a quick look through those. They're awesome.

Last edited:
I'm not anyone's buddy. As town, I don't know who the other townies are, just like I don't know who the scum are. I don't trust anyone at this point.
Aye did it in the library with a candlestick...wrong game, but I think she is scum.

Too reactionary.

Not reactionary enough.

o_O

It's hard to tell. Titus likes to accuse me of buddying when I'm town just being friendly to people. The term is overused. But seriously, why are you townreading me so soon?

Your manipulation is far more subtle.

I agree that Aye's posts don't sound very relaxed like everyone else's so far. She may be scum or just reaction testing. Hard to say for sure but worth investigating.

o_O

I like to manipulate behind the scenes rather than right out in the open like you do.

I like to manipulate behind the scenes rather than right out in the open like you do.

Precisely. Giving 2 people the same reads for opposite reactions isn't very "behind the scenes".

New Topics

Forum List

Back