Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

*Iz here.

Will get around to this in time.
what does that mean?

I cannot discuss ongoing games, be they here or offline.

The game of Mafia is an entirely different frontier.

You have to try and find out who the liars in your midst are, and doing so requires you to use a vast arsenal of tactics to hopefully pry apart the truth. What you are doing at this very moment—asking me a question in order to understand a player better, in order to discern whether I'm good or evil—is a start.

Would I be correct in assuming that you are brand-spanking new to Mafia, Nutz?
Well yes, I am new. Have no clue as to what is going on, but trying to entertain myself and be respectful to the game.

That's good.

In a nutshell, you have to try and find the impostors. But, who's lying? If you are a member of the Town—barring any powerful abilities—all you have is your voice and your vote, and your willingness to work with others to try and lynch the player you think is most suspicious to you.

is my demeanor somehow off? Is my tone too subtle? Do you think I've said anything in this game to manipulate your thought and subvert your actions? Should you press me for more information? What am I up to...?

If you stick around we'll show you the ropes. :)
I am giving it an enthusiastic chance! Slow start...but I can understand that. For some reason, I thought it was more like D&D.

There's usually more players and that helps it move at a quicker pace. You should read some of the other games. It will help you figure out how it's been done before.

I am trying to be nice to everyone...it is giving me a headache! Let's lynch someone.

Vote Avatar

That OMGUS is terribad.

So? It was bad on you for voting for someone that was in bed last night when the game officially started and that hadn't had a chance to check in yet.

A LIKELY STORY!

it is a likely story. So why are you bullying a sleeping woman?

vote house

Because that's what I do!

Why are you feigning ignorance of my playstyle?

Vote: Avatar

nope. I just think it's mean. Besides we will go at it at least once this game so we may as well get it over with

Is mean scummy?

VOTE: House

That OMGUS is terribad.

So? It was bad on you for voting for someone that was in bed last night when the game officially started and that hadn't had a chance to check in yet.

A LIKELY STORY!

What? You don't know the truth unless you have to make it up as scum?

That has to be about the dumbest post I've ever seen from Aye.

You need to learn what the term "tongue in cheek" means.

The paranoia in this post is overwhelming, though.

VOTE: House

That OMGUS is terribad.

A LIKELY STORY!

What? You don't know the truth unless you have to make it up as scum?

That has to be about the dumbest post I've ever seen from Aye.

You need to learn what the term "tongue in cheek" means.

The paranoia in this post is overwhelming, though.

Paranoia? Where do you get that from my response? I'm far from being paranoid! Maybe the one that's paranoid is you.

A LIKELY STORY!

it is a likely story. So why are you bullying a sleeping woman?

vote house

Because that's what I do!

Why are you feigning ignorance of my playstyle?

Vote: Avatar

nope. I just think it's mean. Besides we will go at it at least once this game so we may as well get it over with

Is mean scummy?

no not necessarily, but I don't have a better read at the moment

Forum List

Back