Wake
AyeCan'tSeeYou
House
FA_Q2
RosieS

Not Voting: Wake, AyeCantSeeYou, House, FA_Q2, RosieS
With 8 Alive It's 5 to Lynch
Deadline is: Thursday, February 19th @8pm

MOD NOTE: I had a meatball sub from Capriotti's for Dinner.

Well we have almost all randomly voted and no one is coming off too scummy to me. Make some mistakes scum!

Vote: Wake

He hasn't even posted once yet. What's he hiding?
You can vote twice?

You can vote as many times as you wish. People change their votes all the time. The most important thing to remember is that once the hammer vote (the last vote to lynch someone) is cast, it can't be undone and that person is lynched at that point.

So, right now it takes a majority to lynch so 5 out of 8. It is important to keep track because if you cast the 4th vote, put someone at L-1(lynch minus one vote) you should announce it. If you intend to vote someone at L-1 you should announce intent to hammer and allow that person a chance to claim their role and give last reads. This is especially important to avoid lynching a PR (power role like cop or doctor) and it is especially important not to lynch to early before deadline because the more discussion we have, the easier it is to get scum to slip up.

VOTE: House

That OMGUS is terribad.

So? It was bad on you for voting for someone that was in bed last night when the game officially started and that hadn't had a chance to check in yet.

A LIKELY STORY!

it is a likely story. So why are you bullying a sleeping woman?

vote house
I am still blindly following Avatar.

Vote House.

That OMGUS is terribad.

So? It was bad on you for voting for someone that was in bed last night when the game officially started and that hadn't had a chance to check in yet.

A LIKELY STORY!

vote house

Because that's what I do!

Why are you feigning ignorance of my playstyle?

Vote: Avatar

That OMGUS is terribad.

A LIKELY STORY!

vote house

Because that's what I do!

Why are you feigning ignorance of my playstyle?

Vote: Avatar

nope. I just think it's mean. Besides we will go at it at least once this game so we may as well get it over with

Forum List

Back