Official USMB Mafia Game #9: Battle for Cityville

You did a good job figuring House out Rosie. What I liked the most is how much everyone has improved since the very first time we all played together.

This is 3 town wins in a row (if you don't count game 7), when town used to always lose. That's pretty cool.

You did a good job figuring House out Rosie. What I liked the most is how much everyone has improved since the very first time we all played together.

This is 3 town wins in a row (if you don't count game 7), when town used to always lose. That's pretty cool.
I think those that drew scum might disagree with that 'better' claim :D

The games are getting better though - less infighting and more playing. Harder to play as scum in that environment - and more fun I imagine.

I find scum a MUCH more interesting role to play though.

I think those that drew scum might disagree with that 'better' claim :D

The games are getting better though - less infighting and more playing. Harder to play as scum in that environment - and more fun I imagine.

I find scum a MUCH more interesting role to play though.

You know, when I first drew scum I was scared to death to play it. Now I kind of like it when I get to be evil. :wink:

Forum List

Back