Official USMB Mafia Game #8: Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls! (Oh my!)

And it all depends on how you react, too.

VOTE: Moonglow

What do you make of this, honestly? If you dare lie to me I'll know.

Explain your vote.

Hunting for reactions.

You drop a pebble into the stream and watch which way they dart.

His reaction didn't do much to give me any sort of read on him.

What do you make of his reaction to his vote, Wolfie?

He react like typical Moonglow. His response leans town.

A NL on D1 is bad play and hurts town. There is no town motivation for doing so. So I'm happy with my vote Wake.

You underestimate House at your own peril.

Arden's comment means nothing to me cuz it was in RVS stage and I already gave it the appropriate response. If she pushes it further, she will be lying and then I'll change my vote but for now, there's no reason to vote for her for a silly RVS vote.

House I do not underestimate. I believe he will be far more cautious since the last game we played where we got him. :D

Do you honestly think you should be moving to take House out so early? While there's not really any Town motivation for doing so I don't see much Scum-motivation for doing something so blatant like that.

If memory serves House's NL was in RVS, too. Hm. Now I'm getting paranoid here.

A NL on D1 is bad play and hurts town. There is no town motivation for doing so. So I'm happy with my vote Wake.

Arden's comment means nothing to me cuz it was in RVS stage and I already gave it the appropriate response. If she pushes it further, she will be lying and then I'll change my vote but for now, there's no reason to vote for her for a silly RVS vote.

House I do not underestimate. I believe he will be far more cautious since the last game we played where we got him. :D

Do you honestly think you should be moving to take House out so early? While there's not really any Town motivation for doing so I don't see much Scum-motivation for doing something so blatant like that.

It was, and I voted for a no lynch for the express reason of ending RVS.

He already unvoted NL and declared RVS over. Both scum and town will do that so he could be either at this point. It's only one vote. I'm not putting him at L-1 or declaring intent to hammer or anything like that. Just letting him know he hasn't done anything too townie yet.

It was, and I voted for a no lynch for the express reason of ending RVS.

Hm. I suppose that makes sense, but you know there's other ways of doing that, too.

Hopefully that wasn't some sort of ploy to gain Towncred quickly.

He already unvoted NL and declared RVS over. Both scum and town will do that so he could be either at this point. It's only one vote. I'm not putting him at L-1 or declaring intent to hammer or anything like that. Just letting him know he hasn't done anything too townie yet.

I see. That is good. You should always be on your guard in these games. I was right to think you would be a good Mafia player, Wolfie. :)

Not liking Wolfie's picking on House. Will keep my eyes on you to see if this is your Scum-game. HRM.

I wouldn't recommend a No-Lynch, and I think House should understand the gravity of that movement. By not lynching someone we get denied information we need.

Awaiting answers from Arden. Watching Cafe and Avatar b/c of their votes. Hm...

My vote is a silly RVS vote for my favorite Doc. E AKA House. Sorry Wake, your avatar just doesn't do it for me anymore. :p His has won me over.

Seriously, I do find Moonglow's spurt of activity rather interesting though.

Not liking Wolfie's picking on House. Will keep my eyes on you to see if this is your Scum-game. HRM.

I wouldn't recommend a No-Lynch, and I think House should understand the gravity of that movement. By not lynching someone we get denied information we need.

Awaiting answers from Arden. Watching Cafe and Avatar b/c of their votes. Hm...

My vote is a silly RVS vote for my favorite Doc. E AKA House. Sorry Wake, your avatar just doesn't do it for me anymore. :p His has won me over.

Seriously, I do find Moonglow's spurt of activity rather interesting though.

Yeah, when I first joined USMB I'd toggle my avatars. They're in a folder in my profile. When I picked the House avatar it sort of stuck for the better part of a year. Thinking of moving on to Roland Tembo or some other interesting character worthy of the space.

Forum List

Back