Official USMB Mafia Game #6: The Rebels In The Palace

I did two newbie games over there. I was getting so freaking bored during the second one it wasn't funny. I had one of the scum nailed in my first post so of course I was lynched relatively quickly. I was so glad. They moved so slowly and we were doing fire and ice here. Haven't been back since because I've been busy

my deadlines will be one week tbh.

2 weeks give too much time for town to be apathetic

Mafiascum moves at a much slower pace than here. There the minimum is one post every 48 hours. I incorporate that but expect more.

First I thank everyone for playing. I'm hoping RosieS and sameech would be willing to play in the future.

Two Large Ideas are being constructed. One is an advanced version of your typical Mafia game, including various, intricate, and subtle roles focusing on real-life jobs in a small town. It draws a bit from Game #2: Enter the Godfather, and ramps it up.

The other is an idea I'm currently calling 'Swirling Chaos.' Basically it'll take the Nightless concept to the extreme. Elements of games #5 and #6 will compose part of it, but also #3, because it'll always be heavily-themed. Still writing up designs on this one and seeing how intricate it should be made. It will be intense, though, and Multiball. That's for certain. :D

First I thank everyone for playing. I'm hoping RosieS and sameech would be willing to play in the future.

Two Large Ideas are being constructed. One is an advanced version of your typical Mafia game, including various, intricate, and subtle roles focusing on real-life jobs in a small town. It draws a bit from Game #2: Enter the Godfather, and ramps it up.

The other is an idea I'm currently calling 'Swirling Chaos.' Basically it'll take the Nightless concept to the extreme. Elements of games #5 and #6 will compose part of it, but also #3, because it'll always be heavily-themed. Still writing up designs on this one and seeing how intricate it should be made. It will be intense, though, and Multiball. That's for certain. :D

Wake, you should also have an easy game going for new people to come and play. I think these complicated games scare noobs. You can have an easy one along with one of your convoluted ones going at the same time. Otherwise we're never going to get new players.....:)

I could easily bring in the same Newbie structure from MS, too. :D

Matrix6

Personally, I'd play in the convoluted ones myself. I'm kind of nutty like that. The easy ones are o.k. for newbies but I like a challenge. As long as there aren't a billion abilities all going off in the first day that is. :biggrin:

No thanks. Like I indicated before, I like theme driven games as opposed to mechanical-oriented setups.

No thanks. Like I indicated before, I like theme driven games as opposed to mechanical-oriented setups.

I am really enjoying my first theme game.

Oh snap is this game over already? I come back after only a month and the game is over. The scum must have played awful.

Oh snap is this game over already? I come back after only a month and the game is over. The scum must have played awful.

They didn't.

The Setup was inherently Town-Sided.

Lesson learned. :)

Forum List

Back