Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Right, Aye is so clever. The way she played around with that vote was foolish at best and a scummy move. You know what, you guys figure it out. I apparently can't use a good strategy here because you guys don't read all the posts either or listen. I am not set on Aye. I am set on a scummy spot on that wagon to vote for. But that isn't going to work I see and now the likelihood of a NL is greater because no one can pick up on what I was trying to do. I would also be fine with lynching mebelle. She's useless and we need people who are going to play and participate.

So, vote for who you want and I'll go along as long as it isn't someone I feel is town. Mertex, you can't read either if you still think TN is getting lynched. He'd need 4 more votes and Moonglow and Aye can't vote for him today.

Damn, this software is to blame. I have been reading all the posts and thought I was to the end, because that is how it appeared, and after I posted explanations and such, I come back to the thread and find a bunch of other posts that would have made my posts unnecessary.

I give up.....I don't know where the hell we are at this point.

Right, Aye is so clever. The way she played around with that vote was foolish at best and a scummy move. You know what, you guys figure it out. I apparently can't use a good strategy here because you guys don't read all the posts either or listen. I am not set on Aye. I am set on a scummy spot on that wagon to vote for. But that isn't going to work I see and now the likelihood of a NL is greater because no one can pick up on what I was trying to do. I would also be fine with lynching mebelle. She's useless and we need people who are going to play and participate.

So, vote for who you want and I'll go along as long as it isn't someone I feel is town. Mertex, you can't read either if you still think TN is getting lynched. He'd need 4 more votes and Moonglow and Aye can't vote for him today.

Damn, this software is to blame. I have been reading all the posts and thought I was to the end, because that is how it appeared, and after I posted explanations and such, I come back to the thread and find a bunch of other posts that would have made my posts unnecessary.

The reason I thought Aye was clever and think she is Town is because as a Townie myself, she was one that came to my defense against Grandma. If she had been Scum, she would have jumped on the opportunity to go along with Grandma's lie. Now I don't know if Grandma was really coming after me because she is Scum or because she had the same strong vibes that I'm Scum that I have that she's Scum. And, no, I'm not Scum, but I'll have to go back and reread all the posts before I can say who stands out. But, those that don't participate are not helpful to Town, and if we are going to lynch a Townie, we might as well lynch someone that doesn't help Town.

The reason I thought Aye was clever and think she is Town is because as a Townie myself, she was one that came to my defense against Grandma. If she had been Scum, she would have jumped on the opportunity to go along with Grandma's lie. Now I don't know if Grandma was really coming after me because she is Scum or because she had the same strong vibes that I'm Scum that I have that she's Scum. And, no, I'm not Scum, but I'll have to go back and reread all the posts before I can say who stands out. But, those that don't participate are not helpful to Town, and if we are going to lynch a Townie, we might as well lynch someone that doesn't help Town.

I can't use your neighborhood QT but I do agree with the last line in your post.

When a wagon forms quickly, it can mean there is scum there. So to look at how the votes are compiled on the wagon and why people voted gives us a much better chance of lynching scum when we can potentially lose 3 townies in this setup at one time. It is not a guarantee but it is better than nothing. mebelle's play is anti-town and she's a good PL.

TN is a townie BTW. He practically shouted it from the rootops in several of his plays this game. Thinking I could detect scum or had a lie detector ability and wanting it used on him and swearing he was town in addition to all his explanations last night when he was at L-1 for the Mertex thing and several other points shows this. A mislynch is potentially harmful when so many can be killed. Sure scum could die, sure we can still end up lynching a townie, people could be protected and not die, but I really see no way moving forward without trying some sort of theory and seeing if it works. Scum can only die if they are lynched so we need to at least try hard to get them when we lynch someone.

I can't use your neighborhood QT but I do agree with the last line in your post.

How many neighborhoods are there?

More than 2, less than 10.

Y'know what would be hilarious?

If Wake hadn't put scum in the game, just to watch us running around all paranoid and lynching ourselves off.

I so gotta become a mod one day.

I would so totally do that too if I were mod. There is a set up where Town cannot win. It is called a Jester. Once the town kills him, the game is over. I have never seen it played, but I have read of it. There must me limits on what the Jester can say or do because it seems like it would be too easy to get yourself killed to win.

@Wake

Unvote

Vote: TN

Yeah, ok, pile on the wagon without offering any supportive arguments whatsoever, like that isn't practically a scumclaim.

I already gave my reasons.

Exactly. He went from being waaaaay too quiet, to basically blowing up all over everyone to defend a person who was behaving suspiciously.

What did he expect everyone to think?
I'm sorry, but the only thing "scummy" here are your explosions of temper and erratic behavior, as far as I can tell.

Last edited:
@Wake

Unvote

Vote: TN

Yeah, ok, pile on the wagon without offering any supportive arguments whatsoever, like that isn't practically a scumclaim.

I already gave my reasons.

Exactly. He went from being waaaaay too quiet, to basically blowing up all over everyone to defend a person who was behaving suspiciously.

What did he expect everyone to think?
The only thing "scummy" here are your explosions of temper and erratic behavior, as far as I can tell.

More than once....but he also states I gave no reason also...of which I have,, more than once,, and Wolfsistah is playing him as a Townie...

I believe there are 5. 4 originally corresponding to the cardinal points of the compass and the one that Cafe created that was named Central something. I'm in a neighborhood that has East in the title.

I can vote for TN or Wolfsister. Nobody else. That Wolf went from voting for TN , reconfirming TN as suspect in the neighborhood QT to using her power to blocking his lynch when just pulling her vote off would have been enough to try to force a wagon on somebody else is just too much anti-towness in one basket.

I believe there are 5. 4 originally corresponding to the cardinal points of the compass and the one that Cafe created that was named Central something. I'm in a neighborhood that has East in the title.

East Mafia??

I can vote for TN or Wolfsister. Nobody else. That Wolf went from voting for TN , reconfirming TN as suspect in the neighborhood QT to using her power to blocking his lynch when just pulling her vote off would have been enough to try to force a wagon on somebody else is just too much anti-towness in one basket.

Yes, very aggressive in the first of the game ...

Forum List

Back