Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I was being sarcastic. Although letting Scum think I'm going to use it on someone and then switching might not be such a bad idea......they would end up killing no one if they both jumped on it....:mm:

Well if TN is scum, he just pissed on you as an openish PR to mark his team's territory for the NK, increasing the chance that there will be 2 so I hope you don't protect him at least to increase the chance that you do actually protect town.

I don't understand what you mean "pissed on you as an openish PR" would you mind explaining further?

Why play ignorant? you are the one who seems to think that TN was the only one brilliant enough to get your loudspeaker "hint". If he is fire mafia, he blocked ice mafia so they couldn't move on you so fire mafia can be the ones to kill you without risking a no kill. I activated Moonglow hoping he has the other half of that protect and closes the shield around you and cop can investigate you and we can put this drama behind us on day 2.

Moonglow, you have some decisions to make.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

@Wake

Since I am out of people to use it on really and still think he is town so not so risky activating an unknown

FORCEFUL SWIPE: MOONGLOW

Yuck, Don't pick Mertex and now we have to wonder if you will be picking some jailers who's names should not be given out in the open so they are not targeted. And people naming who should be picked is bad too because then scum will no who can't do anything tonight. So all you can do is just pick 5 people, except Mertex, and hope someone isn't roleblocked who can use something tonight.

Moonglow, you have some decisions to make.

Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

@Wake

Since I am out of people to use it on really and still think he is town so not so risky activating an unknown

FORCEFUL SWIPE: MOONGLOW

Yuck, Don't pick Mertex and now we have to wonder if you will be picking some jailers who's names should not be given out in the open so they are not targeted. And people naming who should be picked is bad too because then scum will no who can't do anything tonight. So all you can do is just pick 5 people, except Mertex, and hope someone isn't roleblocked who can use something tonight.

DON'T PICK CAFE!!!! She isn't here so would make it more likely PR's could be blocked by a scum player in the mix.

tumblr_static_bird-ice-vs-fire-wallpaper-hd.jpg

Vote Count 1.14

tn5421 (4): Sameech, FA_Q2, Sgt_Gath, Avatar4321
Moonglow (4): AyeCantSeeYou, House, Wolfsister77, tn5421
Mertex (2): ScarletRage, RosieS
Grandma (1): Mertex
Shaitra (1): Grandma
RosieS (1): Shaitra

Not Voting (3): Mathblade, CafeAuLait, Moonglow

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!
Deadline is 8/30/14, @1pm central.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[ScarletRage] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

[MeBelle60] - Forceful Swipe
Select and force one player to activate his or her "" ability.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10 | 1.11 | 1.12 | 1.13 | 1.14

@Moonglow

For whatever it is worth, I would put TN, Mertex, SR, FA_DairyQueen, and Avatar in that subgroup and let them have a smackdown with Avatar being the deciding vote.

I do wonder if this is something, that if done in the open, will only benefit scum by knowing who is going to be roleblocked tonight.

@Wake

Is this done on the thread or by PM?

If by PM, I would hope no one would know who was picked. It would be better that way.

I do wonder if this is something, that if done in the open, will only benefit scum by knowing who is going to be roleblocked tonight.

@Wake

Is this done on the thread or by PM?

If by PM, I would hope no one would know who was picked. It would be better that way.

If it is done by PM they would not be able to see each others votes which would increase the chance a town PR would be blocked

They're chosen in-thread. The five chosen then converse on this dilemma in-thread.

Five must be picked, or I'll modkill.

Forum List

Back