Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

@Wake AT the top of your post you have this "This game will be loosely based on the Open Setup,"
but later in the "setup" area you have this "This game is a Closed Setup, and has a Day start."

So what's the difference and which is it?

To search by users, go to SEARCH FORUMS/SEARCH THREADS AND POSTS/POSTED BY MEMBER (username goes here)/NEWER THAN (pick a date)/SEARCH IN FORUMS (pick whatever you want)/ORDER BY (most recent will show posts from newest to oldest).
You can search "child's forums" whatever the heck that is, too! :rolleyes:

Fire and Ice Mafia is normally an open setup but Wake modified it to a closed setup this time and added in some abilities for everyone. So we won't know what roles anyone has or what ability they have until they use it.

I see we still haven't started. I'm going to be on less this week. But I'll be posting as often as I can.

Ready to go whenever everyone else is. I've got a busy afternoon though with training and a meeting so after lunch I probably won't be on again until I am home.

PhaseIcon%28Day%29.png

Not Voting (16):

Rosie, AyeCantSeeYou, Sgt_Gath, Mertex, Shaitra, House, BobPlumb, CafeAuLait, Moonglow, Avatar4321, Grandma, Wolfsister77, FA_Q2, tn5421, manifold, MeBelle60

It is now Day 1!

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Deadline is 8/26/14, @1pm central.

Last edited:
All roles are completely random. If there are Neighborhoods, this also applies to Neighbors.

All roles are completely random. If there are Neighborhoods, this also applies to Neighbors.

It's not as though that tells us a whole hell of a lot. :eek:

So, who is in a neighborhood?

Forum List

Back